Realm Population Bonuses

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
This has just been posted on the US WARHerald, could this be an incentive for people to move to lower population servers?

WAR is here and has brought with it many brave adventurers who seek to make their mark on the world around them. The Age of Reckoning is at hand and the gods of Order and Destruction summon you to their call!

Great rewards await those who take up their charge and help to bolster their army's strengths where it's needed the most.

We are pleased to introduce Realm Population Bonuses. These bonuses are temporary boosts to help new players get into the game and strengthen their allies’ efforts on servers where their realm struggles to keep up with the growing armies of their enemy.

For one week, these chosen servers will bestow divine gifts upon the designated realm to help swell their ranks and give them the power to try and turn the tides of battle. Players who join the vanguard will receive a 20% bonus to renown and experience!

The information above is also available in game via the Server Select screen. Servers with Realm Population bonuses will have an icon next to them with Blue representing Order and Red representing Destruction.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
absolutly a motivation if you gonna start a new char somewhere... but since they don't have character migration yet i'll pass... but if they implemented free char migration they could spread out the load a bit...

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
These bonuses will be available after the patch process tomorrow.

With no character transaction available, it's understandable that many will continue playing their current characters. However, if you've been in the mind of creating an alt on the other realm, this is a golden opportunity. These measures are temporary, and so won't last for long. With a 20% bonus on a new realm, there is bound to be plenty of action in T1 and one would quickly gain ranks and see the potential of a class.

Personally, whereas I'm certain to continue playing my main character, I'll seize this opportunity and get to know a new career on the other side.

-Magnus

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
These bonuses will be available after the patch process tomorrow.

With no character transaction available, it's understandable that many will continue playing their current characters. However, if you've been in the mind of creating an alt on the other realm, this is a golden opportunity. These measures are temporary, and so won't last for long. With a 20% bonus on a new realm, there is bound to be plenty of action in T1 and one would quickly gain ranks and see the potential of a class.

Personally, whereas I'm certain to continue playing my main character, I'll seize this opportunity and get to know a new career on the other side.

-Magnus

magnus are you a magus?

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom