Votes: 56 32.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

FH is my second home
Hey guys,

I was thinking..as the English side normal DAoC has never had three servers it's been impossible to play all three realms without investing more cash in to the game, but most of the other countries involved in this game have had three servers or more. So, what about having an all realm choice for the Exc/Pryd cluster with the same one hour wait as usual, it would work like how the PvP servers do...just there is a one hour wait..seeing how old players who had char's on both servers before they clustered can already change realm, why not have the chance to do it with all three..

Nate

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:
ye even more realm unbalance!
Only retards leave an underpopulated realm. Who would want to be with the zerg realm? Noone I know.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
Only retards leave an underpopulated realm. Who would want to be with the zerg realm? Noone I know.

ZERG raawwrr !

well I guess ppl who either don't have a guild or is fairly new players like to be the zerg realm to have a chance :p

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
I would love to try another realm quite enjoyed my bard till i deleted and made a sm instead.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
It would be great in principle.

In practice the game would be dead in 2 weeks.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Technically its not possible, even if it was, it would ruin the game imo.

if you really want to equalise the realms, give people the option to /delete all and get a free /level 50 for every 50 on thier original realm, same goes for /ml 10 for whichever chars on the original account has whatever ml. make this a special thing only for underpopulated realms and allow it only once every 6 months per account or something.

give them the sum total worth of thier char's equipment in plats and then let them reroll on an underpopulated realm.

It should be possible with GM powers, just that I cant see GOA allowing it, even if it would balance out the servers.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
Who would want to be with the zerg realm? Noone I know.

Apparently alot of mids do, alas. Mids: where are your balls?

Ulme

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:

if you really want to equalise the realms, give people the option to /delete all and get a free /level 50 for every 50 on thier original realm, same goes for /ml 10 for whichever chars on the original account has whatever ml. make this a special thing only for underpopulated realms and allow it only once every 6 months per account or something.

give them the sum total worth of thier char's equipment in plats and then let them reroll on an underpopulated realm.

It should be possible with GM powers, just that I cant see GOA allowing it, even if it would balance out the servers.
Wouldn't equalise anything...
But it would be fotm-realming and that would really suck :twak:

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Dukat said:

Greate idea imo.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I'd love it. I've got two accounts at the moment, both of which are alb/pryd and one has hib/excal, but the other can't. Now I want to play hib for a bit, but I'd have to buy a third acc if I'd want a bot or such, and I won't be able to play mid at all without two new accounts or picking some German server :x

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I've never wanted to play alb or hib. I will always be norse irl and norse in game. MIDGAAR FOREVER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom