Realm Biliteies merc ?

Osprey

Fledgling Freddie
Ok Im back again mivering u all last time I hope ...

dusted of the cobwebs and ventured in game last night in catacombs ( barrows found a nice new door ) looking foreward to some good group hunts in places I aint seen

any how to the point my RA have been reset Im a thrust merc what do you rekon I go for I have 25 points to spend from what I have read and asked in game charge is the one to go for and AoM ? what ever happened to purge ...ideas please and no mids or hibs post plz tellin me the wrong ones :drink: cheers in advance

happy hunting

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Charge is a good ability for merc's.

Purge is still there just u have to buy it in 3 stages. tbh got for Purge 2, its 15 points but its so much better that purge 1.

Charge RA is basically a spint without no end loss and i dnt think u can be cc'd while is in use.

But tbh matey up to u.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Charge is a good ability for merc's.

Purge is still there just u have to buy it in 3 stages. tbh go for Purge 2, its 15 points but its so much better that purge 1.

Charge RA is basically a spint without no end loss and i dnt think u can be cc'd while is in use.

But tbh matey up to u.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tbh i've not got Purge by any means on my merc so far (rr5 currently). However Charge 2 is a must, 25k (2L5) isn't hard to come by, so get that first. Normally i'll hit charge when jumped by a stealther to bypass the CD stun or when insta mez is hit by the enemy. After that get some points in MoPain and Aug Str (If slash or crush). Planning to respec mine to Charge 2, Pain 4, Str 2 with a few i'll save for Str 3 :).

Hope this has helped :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Charge 2 is a must have on merc, and the first thing you should go for. That is kinda the only ra you really need badly, tho some mercs go for purge2. Personally I don't think purge is all that needed on merc, maybe at higher rr. After you get charge2 I'd mainly go for offensive passive ra's, like mopain/aug str and you might want to concider aom3 or 4 if you think you'll be fighting a lot of casters (which you probably will :p). For your first 25 pts you could get charge2 and aom3, which I'd go for. Gl ;D

id defo say go for charge 2, 30 seconds of speed 3 and makes you immune to all kinds of cc.. mezz, stun, rezz, snare etc very handy :) and like most others said, try get purge 2 or passives ^

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
id defo say go for charge 2, 30 seconds of speed 3 and makes you immune to all kinds of cc.. mezz, stun, rezz, snare etc very handy :) and like most others said, try get purge 2 or passives ^

Shows what you know, its 15 seconds :(

Martok

Part of the furniture
i run with charge 2 purge 2 ip 2 Aug Str 2 MoPain 3 AoM 1 and 2 points spare atm but thats cos i got the points to much about!

But as straef said Charge 2 is a must! charge 3 in pry is a waste tbh!

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Whatever you do, no not spec aom, go all out damage ra's and charge 2 aswell as purge 1/2.IP 2 aswell if you solo often when you got a bit more points to spend.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Samaroon EatsCheese said:

haha n00bed :twak:

aye sycho i plan to respec out of aom when i get more points to stick in sumthing else but atm its no harm just utilising the points! and get ya ass back on pry tbh!!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Whatever you do, no not spec aom, go all out damage ra's and charge 2 aswell as purge 1/2.IP 2 aswell if you solo often when you got a bit more points to spend.
Guess I'll drop aom3 and get mop5 when I ding rr7. You tried mop5 right? Is it a noticable difference with mop4? :p

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Martok said:

aye sycho i plan to respec out of aom when i get more points to stick in sumthing else but atm its no harm just utilising the points! and get ya ass back on pry tbh!!
Sure, now that Sycho said it, you can go ahead. :p I bet if Sycho said that AoM is useful, you would have stuck with it. Can't go around calling people newbies, when maybe you are unsure about certain abilities yourself. ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondering whether to get aug str4 or mop5 first. Str would be nice to increase my dmg cap I s'pose, but crits are prolly better overall -.-

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Afaik Pain 5 is overkill, you can get away with Pain4 and still get enough crits to save yourself 14 points :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
Sure, now that Sycho said it, you can go ahead. :p I bet if Sycho said that AoM is useful, you would have stuck with it. Can't go around calling people newbies, when maybe you are unsure about certain abilities yourself. ;)

I have tested aom a lot, it really isn't good, i say it because i do not want mercs to be unhappy with it after spending cash on a respec stone.

Yes pain 5 is GREAT, but i would only get if you are rr8+ at least, you need charge 2/purge 2 or charge 3 purge 1 at least and perhaps IP 2 if you do not run with DI clerics or solo a lot.You are there to do damage, not take it, hence why go for str, qui, pain ra's after these as high as possible.(well 400 str and 250 quickness is enough)

I wouldn't drop my pain 5 for anything.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:

I doubt i will be back to be honest, who knows though.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Just wondering whether to get aug str4 or mop5 first. Str would be nice to increase my dmg cap I s'pose, but crits are prolly better overall -.-

Str 3, qui 3, pain 5.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Str 3, qui 3, pain 5.
On 218 qui when buffed, dunno if 22 extra qui will be worth more than purge2/charge3/aug str4 or mop5. On 401 str buffed atm, what do you mean by 400 is enough? The more the better? :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom