Realm Balance

Yenlui

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone.

I've been playing US-DAOC for almost 2 years but becuase Im from Europe and since release of US WoW numbers of players dropped and there is almost nobody playing in euro time, I decided to move to EU server.
How is the realm balance here? Any realm underpopulated on Excal?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
On the Excal server, Hibernia is currently underpopulated compared to Mid or Alb. Same as Prydwen.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
but however if you look at rvr active persons id say mid is underpopulated alb in the middle and hib overpopulated :m00:

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Well, hibs get the underdog bonus, so I guess there is some truth about hibs being fewer than other realms, personally I'm playing mid/exc, and theres a decent amount of players here. Albs have a reputation of being the "zerg" realm tho, and are often mentioned as having a hell lot of players :)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
if i would advise you do do anything, it would be to either go hib or mid, thats what i would do if i was to move realm.

ps im from alb btw

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
It's like that here too, always been that aswell so nothing new for you then i guess.

Välkommen till Midgård.

Yenlui

Fledgling Freddie
Decided to be hibernian again. I simply love lurikeens. Would be no DAOC for me without them :)

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:
if i would advise you do do anything, it would be to either go hib or mid, thats what i would do if i was to move realm.

ps im from alb btw

Wouldn't you move to alb?

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
If i had a 2nd chance and got all my chars lvl 50 so i had same amount of lvl 50 chars of roughly the same class as alb then i would of rather have gone hib from start tbh .... i just played a lvl 49 ranger and damn i love hib :( very friendly ppl aswell

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
When i started playing daoc i started in alb\pryd. after a week i did a char in hib\excl and loved it so i only have a lvl42 necro there and a 50 eld, ward and ranger in hib now.

hib is the best and ppl are nice and friendly but we do have our own black sheep.

HIB 4 TEH WIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom