Realm abilitys for skald

E

Eyeinthedark

=) what is good? what is most necessary that i should get first, have heard Thoughness , Purge and aom, mastery of Pain and ip but ip isnt for some time since it needs 23 pts. So if u have a 50 skald i would apreciate some insight into what is good, and how your experience with the abilitys you have has been, thnx :)

Troll skald Hammer spec btw, currently have aug str con dex2 mastery of Pain 1, thoughness2 But i have all my respec points left.

B

bjorne

get some AoM imo to make it a little harder for nukers to kill u.

mabye MoP 2 and some toughness

E

Eyeinthedark

what about Purge and ip ? i mean skald is a support class not really a dmg, or maybe i am wrong i am only 45 atm, so shoudnt i concentrate more on things that keep me alive instead of mastery of pain 2/5 ?

what about going for thougness and aug con? i mean like to 4

R

Rhuric

I am rr6l3 at the moment, and I say go for some cheap stuff first, and purge, go for like aug dex 2 mop1 or 2 and some toughness and maybe aug con, then when you get up some in realm lvls you can always respec to IP, I respeced at rr4 something so I had both ip and purge, cause both of them is almost a must as a skald to survive due to pretty low hp and bad defence.

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by Rhuric
I am rr6l3 at the moment, and I say go for some cheap stuff first, and purge, go for like aug dex 2 mop1 or 2 and some toughness and maybe aug con, then when you get up some in realm lvls you can always respec to IP, I respeced at rr4 something so I had both ip and purge, cause both of them is almost a must as a skald to survive due to pretty low hp and bad defence.

aye agree : ) thnx m8

R

Rhuric

And I agree with you on the part of skalds being support tanks with 4 insta spells to our disposal we are suppost to support with interupts and helping other tanks to kill our opponent, and with the mezz/snare you can help out your support classes get out alive and by that you are often kept alive thanks to healers being able to heal you instead of having to keep running

H

Hrogar

Isn't a mop an ugly little dog? Or is that just where I come from? :p

Users who are viewing this thread