Realm Abilities for Offensive Armsmen

C

-Calvin-

Diamond Slash no good then Falcor?

Damn I have 49 in slash and was going to take it to 50 :(

Calvin

B

belth

Diamond slash does more damage than Ammy and uses more endurance, atleast that's what every keeps on saying on VN. I'd go for 50 slash if I was at 49 and could go 50, even if I didn't use the style.

T

Tranquil-

Mwaha, do you think Falcor could ever part with any swords like Dmwhore does? :) "His preciouuss" hihi

T

Talifer

Originally posted by belth

Took it to lvl2 on Gorre, wasn't that good really. Sure I critted somewhat more but I also took Dualists Reflexes to 2, which had a much nicer impact. Going to invest in more "stable" RAs, like Dualists Reflexes, Mastery of Arms, etc...

I took MoP to level 4 on Gorre, you will notice the difference, especially as a Merc, at level 4 you're critically hitting 30% of the time, on average you are going to crit every other round (Since you swing with 2 weapons a lot)

These types of skills really need testing over time, it's all random at the end of the day, sometimes you might see no effect, other times you might crit every hit.

Watching as you crit with both hands and proc at the same time is very nice indeed :)

Talifer

T

Talifer

Originally posted by belth
Diamond slash does more damage than Ammy and uses more endurance, atleast that's what every keeps on saying on VN. I'd go for 50 slash if I was at 49 and could go 50, even if I didn't use the style.

The trouble with diamond slash is that the damage varies too much. Sometimes the damage is nice, other times it's less than the preceeding Amethyst slash, but it always costs the same endurance. So sometimes it might work out nice, other times you'd have been better hitting Amethyst Slash repeadedly

Talifer

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Tranquil-
Mwaha, do you think Falcor could ever part with any swords like Dmwhore does? :) "His preciouuss" hihi

LOL

Falcor may have a nice collection of swords now, but he could never be accused of being selfish with them.

If it wasnt for the number he'd given/traded away he'd have many many times the number he currently does.

And no - Falcor != DMWhore

O

old.Galieran

Thanks to all of you who made a constructive reply and sticked to the topic!
I have read quite some stories on Us threads, and they strongly advice to get 2 lvls in first aid ( heal 60% in non.combat) and then ignore pain ( 100% heal in Combat), that totals 23 points I think.
After that I will go determination all lvls ( 75 % resist).

K

Kagato.

Nice but you'll be Rank 5 level 3 before you get all that :(

And still vulnerable to mezz in the meantime till after you get IP

B

belth

Originally posted by Talifer

I took MoP to level 4 on Gorre, you will notice the difference, especially as a Merc, at level 4 you're critically hitting 30% of the time, on average you are going to crit every other round (Since you swing with 2 weapons a lot)

These types of skills really need testing over time, it's all random at the end of the day, sometimes you might see no effect, other times you might crit every hit.

Watching as you crit with both hands and proc at the same time is very nice indeed :)

Talifer

10% increase in crits didn't show up well from the greens I went to kill in DF for some time. I already get crits nicely with infil dex, so I'm quite happy with the amount I get now. I'll most likely go for MoA after DR2 and Dodger3, not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom