Realm abilities for Ments - Mystic Crystal Lore

I

i-scream

My spec at 50 (almost there) will be 46 Mana, 28 Light.
I have RA's Augmented Acquity 2 and Wild Arcana 1 and another 9 points waiting to be spend.

I don't have MCL yet cause I have MR 4 (will have MR 5 soon) and I have a staff focus 50 lvl Light and 50 lvl Mana. Therefor my use of power is less then normal. Compared to an Eldritch with MCL, we are more or less equal in Power consumption.

- Is MCL for me a must have in RVR ?
- Is Serenity for me a must have in RVR ?
- Should I have both ?
- What's the difference between both ?
- Do they come on top of my MR 5 ?
- Isn't it better to spend points to 'kill capacities' or 'stay alive' capacities, you can always rest (power) after the fight ?

O

old.Laryssa

MCL is always nice to have - especially after a rez or in huge battles.

T

Tyka

Guess you could'nt make 1 thread with all your questions..

Get MCL 2, because in next patch it will give you 60-70% mana, and how good mana regen you got, you will go oom sooner or later.

O

old.Derszu

errr...

can't imagine how to level a caster class without getting MCL asap. (only reason to do BG's) :rolleyes:

i have MR5, Serenity 2 and use MCL quite often...

even with MR up and 50 mana focus... spamming keepdoors or milegates with aoeDoT takes a lot of mana... and mostly just when u run out of it your MR starts blinking and u have all other casters whining 5 secs later... ;)

btw. for all who did not know... for casting MR a ment does need mana... :p

so...

- Is MCL for me a must have in RVR ?
yes and no... depends on what kind of RvR... in small schale its not used that much... but u will need it in keeptaking and keepdefence

- Is Serenity for me a must have in RVR ?
NO...

- Should I have both ?
i do have both... it's up to u if u want both...
(at least Serenity 2 is worth the 4 points)

- What's the difference between both ?
MCL ist a boost to your mana (30%) with a 5 minute recast timer
Serenity adds to your normal mana regen tics, same as MR of the same level

- Do they come on top of my MR 5 ?
Serenity and MR do stack... no limit

- Isn't it better to spend points to 'kill capacities' or 'stay alive' capacities, you can always rest (power) after the fight ?
both RA's are ment for downtime killing... in RvR u are always on the move... so its good to have mana back asap...

B

boni_ofdavoid

Just get MCL 1 for now. Bargain at 3pts. extra 6 points for 30-40% more mana is a bit to little reward pre rr5.

Essentail for rvr, forget serenity as a mana ment for now.

D

Danya

I had serenity and MCL. I respecced to just MCL. Serenity isn't worth it as a mana ment.

A

Amadon

Are you sure there isn't a limit on mana regen? I heard/read somewhere that it caps at MR7?

K

Kobold

I think it's a cap somewhere there too just like everything else is capped in DAoC. Not sure how high the mr cap is though.

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by old.Eternal[EW]
I think it's a cap somewhere there too just like everything else is capped in DAoC. Not sure how high the mr cap is though.

What he said, mr is capped. At 7 i think =)
ALL is capped in this game =)

T

Tyka

"Power Regeneration" is not capped, you can have 10 max, but that's only because the game does not have anything else to add above on that.

C

Cloak_

On PvP server im guessing u can have MR 20 :rolleyes:

Btw from no mana to full MR10 = 58secs on avg capped int :clap:

D

Danya

Originally posted by N07ABL3
On PvP server im guessing u can have MR 20 :rolleyes:

Btw from no mana to full MR10 = 58secs on avg capped int :clap:

Nope regen buffs don't stack at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom