Really

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I honestly don't give a shit, but who are the tards trying to get a relic on an xfer server atm?

:kissit:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not trying to get the relic mate.. We're out taking the claimed keeps so we can get some scales and glass

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
and then it's "Oh LOL! But with Relics we can take the keeps faster!"

CorNokZ

No.. And would you like to take notice that we are leaving all of the keeps claimed, unlike mids and hibs do in Albion, so hibs or mids can take them for scales and glass aswell

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Fair play on albs m8 they claiming up keeps they taking.

It Mids that are selfish ones thats 1 reasons I am against claiming as there always the ones who don't play ball.

Fair play tho albs :clap:

Soulja

CorNokZ

Fair play on albs m8 they claiming up keeps they taking.

It Mids that are selfish ones thats 1 reasons I am against claiming as there always the ones who don't play ball.

Fair play tho albs :clap:

Soulja

Stop assisting on me! >_<

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Not trying to get the relic mate.. We're out taking the claimed keeps so we can get some scales and glass

Maybe fucking leave peeps the ports meanwhile? Selfish :lol:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
He does he's being silly DUH hence the lol smilie

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Can't even stir up some old good shit nowadays -.-

Septina

Part of the furniture
No.. And would you like to take notice that we are leaving all of the keeps claimed, unlike mids and hibs do in Albion, so hibs or mids can take them for scales and glass aswell

We took Hurb the other day, claimed it and left it. Less than 20 mins later albs were already on it taking it back so whats the point? :p
And yesterday, Magon with his fg on greencon Bledmeer trying to take it.

Fail to see the point in claiming keeps and such if albs are gonna go pve them down the second it gets claimed anyway. ^^

Everz

FH is my second home
Claim keeps so I have something to do though :<.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Might log on my Earth Theurg tonight, they any use at keep takes these days? Could use some scales/glass to get him in decent gear for Ywain.

CorNokZ

We took Hurb the other day, claimed it and left it. Less than 20 mins later albs were already on it taking it back so whats the point? :p
And yesterday, Magon with his fg on greencon Bledmeer trying to take it.

Fail to see the point in claiming keeps and such if albs are gonna go pve them down the second it gets claimed anyway. ^^

I know.. Some albs still prefer to have the entire alb land red, whereas I'd rather see it full of purple mid and hib keeps :flame:

If you have a minstrel and a paladin, like we did the other day, it doesn't take too long to get from keep to keep or from CS to beno..

But yeah I see your point, but if albs continue to retake the keeps and claiming them, just let em upgrade and get tonnes of scales and glass? :p

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
You on tonight bambi?? i got a night off so will be online for some fun!!!

PS, thanx for zeging over and over again the other day while i was solo on my reaver Ghan! :twak:

CorNokZ

Yeah I'll be online from when I get home in about an hour or so.. Will join Zede's pve group tonight and have some pve fun! When will you be logging on cause maybe you and I could do some 1 on 1 pve farmage in laby? ;)

CorNokZ

Living with mummy and papa while attending Uni > you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom