REALLY FUN :/ (really sarcastic) bunch of wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ghostfeet

Begach, maudin and co.
REALLY FUCKIN LAME. 9 ppl yes i counted 9 ppl jumping us at the same time :(. But hey! hibs dont zerg ... wtf do u call 2 ppl vs 9?
proportionally thats the same as 1 fg vs 3fg+. but hey hibs dont zerg, u in the stealther grp can all fuck of. really lame.

over and out Ghostfeet

and yes wtfpwned etc.
lets start the wajn.

G

ghostfeet

trevlig liten rasistisk kommentar i din sig ;p

G

ghostfeet

fking n00b? aye probably i am ;) still lame ass hib stealthers...... do you suck that badly that u need 9 ppl to wipe 2 ;p?

B

Begach

Originally posted by ghostfeet
Begach, maudin and co.
REALLY FUCKIN LAME. 9 ppl yes i counted 9 ppl jumping us at the same time :(. But hey! hibs dont zerg ... wtf do u call 2 ppl vs 9?
proportionally thats the same as 1 fg vs 3fg+. but hey hibs dont zerg, u in the stealther grp can all fuck of. really lame.

over and out Ghostfeet

and yes wtfpwned etc.
lets start the wajn.

Did i post BW when you jumped me solo with your half group earlier? Or the fg alb thats been jumping soloers all fuckin day? How long do you think it takes for me to get pissed off at that shit? Cry more imo.

/kisskiss

B.

G

ghostfeet

we was 3 ppl: a friar, a mincer and myself, u was solo yes but like 5 feet away stood 1 bard and 2 ns :D so infact u was like 4 ppl no? so imo we were 3 and you were 4 .... all of you died, can understand your frustration.

G

ghostfeet

aye true jergiot :) a great way of postfarming tho ;) join in while u can :D

S

Shaurr

How about the fg alb stealthers at mmg and mtk area ever since 9am this morning? L33t skillz there kids.

G

ghostfeet

i totally agree ......lame ass wankers them to

H

Harhr

whine like this every day.

STFU. So u think the 8 other hibs should have watched the 9th fighting u? get a grip. I'm sure u would have done the same. This is just so pointless.

Oh +1

G

ghostfeet

actually harhr if i c 1 sb fighting an infil i dont join in unless asked to........ i aint the leaching type, usually ;p

and its abit diffrent when 8 stealthers suddenly pop + a bard comes along and mezzes. great tactic ;p must have been shit rps killing 2 peeps with 9 ppl so i cant even c the point in it. well exept from making me pissed of.

B

Begach

Originally posted by ghostfeet
we was 3 ppl: a friar, a mincer and myself, u was solo yes but like 5 feet away stood 1 bard and 2 ns :D so infact u was like 4 ppl no? so imo we were 3 and you were 4 .... all of you died, can understand your frustration.

Nope horseshit.

Yes 2 NS where there but afaik they had no idea i was even getting hit (or they legged it), so you jumped me 3 on 1 wether you like it or not. And where was this other bard? you mean the half group that came by later to rezz me or the guy that was already dead by your 3 to 1 gank on him too when i happened by.

Cry more. Barrel of laughs :)

B.

E

enli

antlers.gif

G

ghostfeet

now thats a shit load of crap. 1 bard we killed 2 secs after . 1 ns we hunted down the other i think stealthed. so it was 3vs4, its not my fualt your lame ass realm m8 ran like a biatch.

E

enli

why not
funny how u guys get frustrated over a game :)

ah anyway not as bad as whining at cs :D

G

ghostfeet

i get frustrated when all i c on bw is hibs wajning about alb zergs :/
imo live as u preach. or stfu

E

enli

only frustrating thing i can say as rvr-noob is the gathering of several alb grps at emain
and live with the fact that running with less then 5 is a risk... risk of being ganked by a fg, i've been tru it a lot :)
and if u want duels or small grps vs small grps, make a meeting place or arrange a small dueling area
i've seen it hibs vs albs and it was fun :)

so only albs i cant stand are the huge amount of warders/guardians running behind FC, Outlaw etc :)

G

ghostfeet

bah never mind meh :/ closing this thread , wern't exactly my brightest idea ;p not that i have many ;)..... still lame behaviour , as was posting this thread.

good point btw enli :) i dislike zergs to, good point

over and out Ghostfeet

E

enli

ah elajt :)
most fair infil i've seen at hmg odins :)
only one i've seen who lets a res sick go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread