Really addictive game

Louster

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
882
I wouldn't call it a game as such, but it's nice regardless. I haven't got the patience to work it out right now but I'll get back to it.
 

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
15,260
all i know is to drag stuff in the middle, then i level up randomly :eek:
 

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,440
You have to drag all the stuff to the middle in a certain order, so that, at the end, you get a max. level on all the items.

I got them all except two on my second go, then got bored :p
 

Doh_boy

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,007
Well I thought it was top.

So for those too lazy to finish it yourselves!

This is what it looks like when you've finished --> :D (It's quite big so watch out 56k'er!)

Also here's another way I've found of doing it. I'm not sure if you can any better than this, I've given up. --> :)
 

Big G

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
16,163
That's almost as rubbish a game as Java Doom on my 6310i :eek7:
 

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
792
It entertained my little daughter of two for about 30 seconds.. says alot, doesn't it?:p
 

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,681
Uncle Sick said:
It entertained my little daughter of two for about 30 seconds.. says alot, doesn't it?:p
Because it's too complex?

:/
 

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
792
Sir Frizz said:
Because it's too complex?

:/
yu0 aer insuelting my orffspring!11 dual meh! :(

Sir! Cottonballs at dawn, sir!


......... make that DAoC sigs at dawn.
"I shall smite j00 with teh nerfbot of cock busting +5!" etc.
 

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,173
Tried it twice, then realised I had much more interesting things to do in real life involving people, above average sized venues and alcohol.

I'm really happy for all those who finished it and got the max levels for everything. Even happier for those that gave up and did something more constructive :p
 

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
932
Jonaldo said:
Tried it twice, then realised I had much more interesting things to do in real life involving people, above average sized venues and alcohol.

I'm really happy for all those who finished it and got the max levels for everything. Even happier for those that gave up and did something more constructive :p
its a puzzle sort of, some people like puzzling and others dont ;). It does train the mind abit seeing connections as to what causes what to level and abit of memory, if you dont write it all down. So it is constructive ;).
 

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,173
My Friday evenings are somewhat set in stone. At 7pm I have to go out and kick an oversized tennis ball about for an hour with 9 other mates. Then at 8:30/45 I have to attend a local drinking venue where we discuss how bad we were and where we should continue our discussions until a later hour.

At 2am approx I come back and talk utter drivel for the next hour or so before collapsing into bed, not realising what a prick I've made of myself in the preceeding hours ;)
 

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
932
Jonaldo said:
My Friday evenings are somewhat set in stone. At 7pm I have to go out and kick an oversized tennis ball about for an hour with 9 other mates. Then at 8:30/45 I have to attend a local drinking venue where we discuss how bad we were and where we should continue our discussions until a later hour.

At 2am approx I come back and talk utter drivel for the next hour or so before collapsing into bed, not realising what a prick I've made of myself in the preceeding hours ;)

ah ok, then I wish you a good morning then :p.
 

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,173
I think I got Manks wages right tho :) but don't take my word for it, probably up shit creek like the rest of.. er.. something that I can't be bothered to think about right now.

*plays air guitar to nothing in particular then falls over*
 

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
1,595
Please please please, someone give me the right order, this sodding game is driving me batty.
 

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
310
OMG HAX

Orange ball, box, mountain, egg, ladder, pipe, propeller, tornado, gear, dish, booster, screen
 

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
162
Moving Target said:
OMG HAX

Orange ball, box, mountain, egg, ladder, pipe, propeller, tornado, gear, dish, booster, screen
Thank you!111!


;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom