'Real PvP' Players (Camlann)To Play WAR ?

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone from camlann still alive, its time to wipe the dust away and re-open kuhans buffbot account, WAR is nearly here (I hope)

Will any of you be PVP'ing here.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'll be there :p but the FH Camlann people should all try and get on the same server :)

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Please tell me what server you pick, so i can pick a other. :puke: on Camlann.

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
I think that server killed itself off, I gave it a try once, told myself I'd play it for a few days no matter what, I got ganked so many times I found it impossible to level.

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
I played some on camlann, it was fun as hell but was also a hell to level i remember :p

But it was nothing against the rvr on excal :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
camlann was pretty fun to play if you had a friend or 2 to play with :) But then you dinget lvl 36 an it was hell"!

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
camlann was pretty fun to play if you had a friend or 2 to play with :) But then you dinget lvl 36 an it was hell"!

Tried it on own and it was pants.

came back with some friends, and was fun for 2-3 hours before "rush hour" came along. :m00:

Horses for courses though, everyone has different tastes

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Real PvP? what's so real about ganking lowbies and maybe some random high lvl guy.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Real PvP eh, what's so real about ganking lowbies and abusing every glitch there is?

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Camlaan players won't like it, the game is being designed for open area pvp, not a buggy, easily exploitable version of a pve system turned over to pvp.

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Griefing leads to anger, repeated griefing leads to hatred.

You expected a different reaction?

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Was hoping for camlanners to be a little bit more active.

Seems dead.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone from camlann still alive, its time to wipe the dust away and re-open kuhans buffbot account, WAR is nearly here (I hope)

Will any of you be PVP'ing here.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Giving a quote like " the real pvpers " is insulting all the normal RvR players , that played DAoC, been agressive and giving stupid comments i guess that's the moto of camlann players, i have played myself camlann and i know how things are, but really except the farming random players with random gear, MOST camlann players are useless, they even tried to go to the cluster servers and they were below worthy on the fights . Anyhow, please think before you speak. And maybe you get some more appropriate answers.

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Giving a quote like " the real pvpers " is insulting all the normal RvR players , that played DAoC, been agressive and giving stupid comments i guess that's the moto of camlann players, i have played myself camlann and i know how things are, but really except the farming random players with random gear, MOST camlann players are useless, they even tried to go to the cluster servers and they were below worthy on the fights . Anyhow, please think before you speak. And maybe you get some more appropriate answers.

Lol i was a good friend with you on camlann, we leveled together at 45-50 white lights.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol i was a good friend with you on camlann, we leveled together at 45-50 white lights.

Yeah idd i remember you, but playing with you, or been friends at that server etc, doesnt mean that the quote "'Real PvP' Players (Camlann)To Play WAR ? " is correct. Some of the Camlann players propably have the skills and were good pvp players, but they were no way above the normal server players, maybe equal but not above, and your comment gives the opposite.

Moreover, camlann players were missing something really special called "respect" ( for players/equal number fights etc etc ) .

And as you played with me, you propably know if i am an enough good player to say these things.

By any means i am not offensive, towards you i just don't like thoughtless comments.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Maybe the Camlann players can join the Mordred players on a WaR PvP server & between them they can kill another alternative ruleset server in a completely new game :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom