Bottom one is the latest... There's about 30 days between them both

stick with the shades your eyes are googly

Nibble

Part of the furniture
sean u posted ur pic on here? im sure others would wanna see/abuse

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
sean u posted ur pic on here? im sure others would wanna see/abuse

why would they abuse? im no dork like all of you people you would only get it back worse ..... and no i havent posted as i cba, people who i know n chat from ingame have seen me not rendom fags like you so please carry on bitching mr dork

Sorin

Banned
why would they abuse? im no dork like all of you people you would only get it back worse ..... and no i havent posted as i cba, people who i know n chat from ingame have seen me not rendom fags like you so please carry on bitching mr dork

lol take it easy sean.

Slow down a bit man. :m00:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
stick with the shades your eyes are googly

Nope. They're not. Camera was on my right, gets my eyes from a weird angle :) Also, if you bothered to look closely, it's bloodshot. So my eye is bound to be screwed up. Then there's the fact the glasses are slightly bent :)

PS: Post a photo of yourself, I'm sure you're a model human being with perfect features. Or maybe you're just a fat kid with no friends, you know.

EDIT:
Also, it seems to me you're a master of photography, I'm sure you could of done better with a 2 year old camera.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Keep the personal insults to zero please.......

Don't make me get my arse out and put you all to shame :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

Should have him and Necromonion (sp) perma banned then ;) Would make FH a more friendly place.

Please.. Not the ass :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Tbh deebs, if sean opens is trap again with the immature crap that he keeps posting :l ban him... a guy that refuses to post a picture of himself them does nothing but insult others? i think freddys can do without such a nob :p

1. What he posts is clearly not relevant to the topic.

2. The thread was created so people could put a face to the people they talk to on freddyshouse.

3. I require a small offering of your biscuits Deebs :p penguins or kitkats will suffice.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
tbh, i dont care wot that kid sean thinks/posts, all i ever read with him posting, is BS, like i care what a kid behind a computer screen thinks of me/my pic, n yer i look like a dork from my pic, good 1, who honestly uses the word dork though?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
tbh, i dont care wot that kid sean thinks/posts, all i ever read with him posting, is BS, like i care what a kid behind a computer screen thinks of me/my pic, n yer i look like a dork from my pic, good 1, who honestly uses the word dork though?

Americans and emo kiddies still use "Dork" ;) but yea I agree with you :) if people actually cared what people thought about their pictures they wouldn't post them in the first place :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH

Thanks for the laughs dude !

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
I decided it was time for my pose!

EDIT: this is what happens when u dont know ppl are taking pics of u! ;<

Attachments

• meee!.jpg
    meee!.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 144

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Cmon you evil swedes :p stop being evil... swe...des............... post pics! lol cmon more pictures people keep the thread going for a long time to come.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Guess i can afford to post again.
This time, i'll break my pattern from the OT and post one with lots of clothes on;
SUC51887.jpg

All dressed for a run on a danish "summer" day.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Should post a pic of my mother that will be the #1 :>

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
i agree! u shud see netcodes mother! :D and i didnt even get a comment on my pic from the gay players amongst us QQ :< guess its true im an ugly bastard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom