Real life pictures thread

L

Lethania

isn't there any way we could ren an old old old casle where we could sleep in sleeping bags and party all night? :eek:

O

old.Tzeentch

stlong dolla kekekeke

anyway
once i get an idea of the number of people that are serious about coming, i'll go over and talk to them about it, see it firsthand osv and find prices

O

old.ST200

Originally posted by Lethania
isn't there any way we could ren an old old old casle where we could sleep in sleeping bags and party all night? :eek:

sure, you got a few grand spare?

L

Lethania

wel everyone who is serious about comming will pay for all of this together ofc :p

O

old.Tzeentch

what st said

and i dont think there is a proper real castle anywhere in the glasgow area.. prolly gonna have to travel a bit outside the city for that..

K

k9awya

lol people going form sweden and london etc, not sure a bit of travelling matters

but year to hire a real mf'ing castle would cost A LOT i fink :>

L

Lethania

shouldn't we move this to tzzee party thread instead?

O

old.Tzeentch

too much spam everywhere imo :x

should move to irc.

L

Lethania

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
too much spam everywhere imo :x

should move to irc.

make a new chan and gimme op
then everyone who is intrested can join there

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by -Dreama-
Saady, I'll be in Glasgow in June for 2 weeks, I'd love to get togeather with some DAoC gimps. Well, more DAoC gimps that is, going to see Vantros and Tyreus and Decon

are smelly albs allowed?
(since I'm just doon the M8)

I have hibs on prydwen.. I've experienced the joy of the green lands... :)

Oh and if yer organisng a big meet up thing (if it's going to be anything like the MUD meets I've been to in the past)

Just find a pub you can rent the room from, get details of b&bs and other cheap accomodation (and also some decent hotels for people that are willing to fork out) - and have people willing to put up folks that they know from the game say to those people :)

F

Flimgoblin

HumbertonKeep.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom