Real Life Picture thread!

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
oO !! I am into chicks..

not females, but those tight little baby chickens!

HAHAHA, that made me cry with laughter, damn you! ;<

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
But it's true? Let me put it like this, it's quite a relief to come home after a visit to the US. :p

Yes may be true for certain parts of US or most of it. But thats to be expected from everywher in world, well maybe not africa.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hell u sure are an ugly bunch of b*******. Not me. Women and young girls drool over me as I run past - or stand and talk - wotever. Everyone keeps telling me I remind them of Paul Newman. Shit I far better looking. Rough in this pic cos I unshaven etc. Am lovely close up :) .

mark.jpg

I sound lovely too:

My music section intro - mp3

Me intelligently developing website too - is there no end?

By the way Jika them pics are scarey! You got issues or summit?

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Hell u sure are an ugly bunch of b*******. Not me. Women and young girls drool over me as I run past - or stand and talk - wotever. Everyone keeps telling me I remind them of Paul Newman. Shit I far better looking. Rough in this pic cos I unshaven etc. Am lovely close up :) .

mark.jpg

I sound lovely too:

My music section intro - mp3

Me intelligently developing website too - is there no end?

By the way Jika them pics are scarey! You got issues or summit?
Are they MR. PotatoHead ears stuck on?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
a spare pair of potato head ears?

Just my cap too tight. Was windy so I put it on extra tight though my ears do stick out if I have too brutal an haircut for sure. :drink: . No drink for me come to think of it. Am calming down and remaining nice and sweet and inoffensive at all times. The new me :) .

How come that 'run-through' topic was higher than this one? I made that last entry a good few days ago? or maybe I am mistaken - tis wot too much booze does to you.

mirieth!

Banned
wow. mkj looks almost as retarded irl as his posts on this forum make him look. who'd have guessed.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Hey Elite you're a "PERM"inate resident of these boards.

i hear puns are fotm!

also how does my hair look permed in the pic posted here :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom