Real Life Picture thread!

Gamah

Banned
Samaroon EatsCheese said:

16977.JPG

Gamah

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Its just sad making fun out of people, why don't you post your picture, or doesn't your mum allow you to?

Strangers like you will hunt him down adn sodamise so his mum is scared: :<

Dorimor1

Banned
I don't think I'm dangerous, I'm sure mums would be more scared of you as you admitted to 'dealing drugs'. Though I'd assume thats a lie.

Himse

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Its just sad making fun out of people, why don't you post your picture, or doesn't your mum allow you to?

loller ok :x where is ur pic then mr qq? :S i know him anyway, its just a joke so shut the fuck up and stop being an arse.

Gamah

Banned
Jjuraa was unable to host a pic so sent me this to host for him.

Chav%20dani.jpg

JJuraa irl!

Dorimor1

Banned
Himse said:
loller ok :x where is ur pic then mr qq? :S i know him anyway, its just a joke so shut the fuck up and stop being an arse.

Well I don't know that, and I'm not the arse here.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Bump!
Just so I can let everyone see Ezteq's lil Video,I piss myself and cheers me up everytime I watch it :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
doin3.jpg

This was me at a meights house after I finished work

I have shorter hair now though :p

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Dandare said:
Bump!
Just so I can let everyone see Ezteq's lil Video,I piss myself and cheers me up everytime I watch it :)

:worthy: She is so cute! <3 that video. :clap:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
nice thread :) and omg @ tohtori !! has the "teh seel" smile!!1 :D kinda

Me(on the right) shaking my dads hand after my parachute jump, already posted in a seperate thread in Offtopic :)

95f.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I saw the seel, sure saw teh seel at the seel store!

Teh seel saw the law and waved a shiney claw!!

Teh seel started a war over the law's shiney claw, what is it good for, absoloutely nothing yor!!!

The seel told the law to shove its shiney claw, so the law shoved the claw and made teh seel sore and teh seel cried no more no more!!!!

random.spam@Ez.dancing-nerd.com

Ezteq

Queen of OT
/shrug. the law had one too? i mean c'mon you cant be the oooonly seel in the world with a shiney claw tbh.

the laws shiney claw was better than yours so you started a war (hay dude make love not war!!) over it due to teh jealousy, then it gets all dramatic and ends up with you getting gang probed, would have made it less painfull but couldnt think of a lube that ends in "or"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Use eleet language and say "lubezor!"

Anyway, back to the thread.

apologies for the tohtori-eq incident.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Thadius said:
That video is down :O

Bad Ezteq! :(

argh, it wasnt my host a friend hosted it for me, ive still got a copy on this pc but if anyone wants to host it, or get a copy, make a still and use as a handy Ez dart board. Pm me#

just want to say thank you so much for aeatan for hosting it in the first place :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom