Real Life Picture thread!

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Brinx
Nothing wrong with our Sharma. He's bringing the 80's back to a whole new generation..

Muahahahaha. ( :fluffle: )

Im an 80s rocker now? :p

H

hrodelbert

Originally posted by frogster
Cool i'll know who to aim for in ma car xD erm i mean wave to :O

they let people like you drive? Oo

F

frogster

Originally posted by hrodelbert
and also a bloke !!!

Lies! klav is my snuggle bunny woo woo bear/rat-thing

/gives klav a sponge bath.

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by frogster
Lies! klav is my snuggle bunny woo woo bear/rat-thing

/gives klav a sponge bath.

/cheers in anticipation

C

Cloudd_RTD

But realy addl. Sharma is the uglies chick I've ever seen. Really.
Like, it's not her fault or anything but... God did NOT have mercy on her soul!

S

Sharma

I could do two things Cloudd, flame you or ignore you.

Rather than waste my breath i think ill be more subtle, welcome to my ignore list i think you'll have a nice lonely stay there.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Sharma
welcome to my ignore list i think you'll have a nice lonely stay there.

oh? he joined flesh on mine <grin>

C

Cloudd_RTD

Oh my lord. I'm now both on addl AND sharmas ignore list! Oh the pain! The pain of it all!! /end sarcasm.

Alrighto, that means two less people I will have to argue with.

So... back to that Sharma thing: I mean, girls with hair in their faces? No thanks! ^^

C

Cloudd_RTD

Yes, hrodelbert, you may.
We will have great fun with each other every friday, and on saturday you may wash my hair.

M

mib666

Originally posted by Cloudd_RTD
But realy addl. Sharma is the uglies chick I've ever seen. Really.
Like, it's not her fault or anything but... God did NOT have mercy on her soul!

lets keep this a family thread eh?

even with the horror galleries

M

mib666

Originally posted by mib666
lets keep this a family thread eh?

even with the horror galleries

Ok sorry for outburst, but that idiot is bang out of order, for what he said was extremely nasty and uncalled for.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by mib666
Ok sorry for outburst, but that idiot is bang out of order, for what he said was extremely nasty and uncalled for.

I agree

B

barevoose

omg........71 pages..wtf!!!!! i stopped at page 12 and skipped to the end, this is too much....

/cry

T

the_fnord

Originally posted by Cloudd_RTD
Oh my lord. I'm now both on addl AND sharmas ignore list! Oh the pain! The pain of it all!! /end sarcasm.

Alrighto, that means two less people I will have to argue with.

So... back to that Sharma thing: I mean, girls with hair in their faces? No thanks! ^^
This is the post, + a few others made by above quoted whatsnot, that should been edited imho! :(

J

Jonaldo

It's not a family thread nor has it ever been.

Cloudd was acting up like a twat as he always does, looking for some attention and he got it. Then mods pick on other people who have a go at him.
I didn't see what they said about him but they were probably right, he's nothing but a troll who tries to wind people up and upset them.

Add to this the fact that he's just named himself a wrongly spelt character from a Final Fantasy game shows his maturity level.

A

Arnor

well the way I saw it (after a couple of posts) was that he was hinting to Sharma sounding like a girls name, sharma being all prissy and stuff on the boards, hence him believing it was a girl, then he sees a picture of the ugliest girl he's ever seen (sharma as a man)

its funny because sharma is really a fucking ugly girl...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

In the spirit of Crimbo.

Nisse.jpg

O

old.GeForce

can anyone describe the impression on gombur's face...

I can't- it scares me! :(

C

Cloudd_RTD

Actually. I saw Cloudd as a name on a screenshot from a DF raid on one of the american servers. Therefor, I decided to steal it. Cloudd is long gone dead on DAoC, and I have'nt really cared to make a new account here just for that. My maturity level is low, I know. But that's just the way it is. Love me not for what I am, but love me for what I can be. Or something...

You guys are pretty prissy to tho, as you don't understand my rebel-humor. ^^

So losen up abit, and giggle abit. I know you all want to. Even gombur, the smiling git. ^^

H

hrodelbert

Originally posted by old.GeForce
can anyone describe the impression on gombur's face...

I can't- it scares me! :(

It's his wanking grimace :eek: where are his hands??? where are his hands????!!!11

Z

Ziva

There is a difference between rebel-humor and insulting someone. If you know someone personally you can make jokes like that but you don't know Sharma and therefore i think it's unpropriate to make jokes like that about how someone looks.

Furtermore i think it's pretty lame for you to insult anyone in this topic without posting your own picture. Until then everything you say about the way someone else looks is just coming from a big coward.

L

lakih

Thanx Hrodel, was eating breakfast when i read your reply :eek7:

Actually the first thing i thought was "poor man, got his thong up where the sun dont shine" :D

C

Cloudd_RTD

I've heard that before. But really, humor is humor. Take it or leave it. It's just how it is.
Some people don't like jokes about cancer, some do.

It's just how things are.
I've known Sharma as Sharma for a while, and therefor I am allowed to do as I am.

It's christmas for crying out loud, it's supposed to be fun, not prissy.

My tip to you guys is to go out and get drunk. You look like you need it. ^^

T

the_fnord

Cloudd, doesn't it tell you sumthin that you're the only one who seems to think you're the slightest bit funny? :eek:
There's a place for everything, but this ain't the place for your "humor" as noone seems to appriciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom