Real Life Meet Anyone?

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
As Daoc is heading in a direction we are all worried about i Was thinking maybe we can arrange a RL Meet this year in Birmingham, Newcastle or Manchester. It might be a good chance for all the Die Hards to share a beer or 2 and reflect on their E-Peens.

Would be nice to get some feedback on this.

so firstly can you answer the following:-

1) Where you fancy meeting. (Sorry Vladimir but Car Parks are Not allowed)

2) Which Month. I was thinking maybe a month between Aug-Dec.

3) Statement of intent. "yes im interested....count me in!!" type thing.

4) Where abouts you will be travelling from.

I will give this thread a month to mature and then take it from there.

Note to mods:- This is RVR related as i get to meet the (fucking retards and kick fuck out of them) people who keep this game ticking over.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah........omg...thats...aahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah.....Skills!ahahahhahahah omg i cant stop lauging and im at work ahahhahahah BEST SS EVER Code! ahahahahah <goes on laughing after closing post> ahaha...

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Anyway back on topic give rl meeting in like sweden/sthlm :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Anyway back on topic give rl meeting in like sweden/sthlm :)

hm, sounds not bad at all =) Ofc Germany would be the perfect place after all, but if I have the time and especially if I get other people to come I'm interested.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
bah always in the northen countrys of europe :( make it more down like in Portugal :D Especially if its in the summer ^^

Gahn

Resident Freddy
em waits eagerly to the 1st smartass pointing out that irl meeting shouldn't be held cause 3/4 of the attendants would be ex Dyvet players!! :flame:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
em waits eagerly to the 1st smartass pointing out that irl meeting shouldn't be held cause 3/4 of the attendants would be ex Dyvet players!! :flame:

waiting for the 1rst smart ass to point that its gonna be great cause Gahn isnt coming :) :fluffle:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Alone the pints of Guinnness would be worth it. And saying to some people "you're a fucking wanker in game but nice in RL" too I guess.

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
No matter where you pick, Caestar will overrule since he's organising it and pick Newcastle so he can get a taxi home after his 4 lager shandy's.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
So long as it doesn't clash with my shifts at work to harshly i'd come.

Personally i'd prefer somewhere more central in the country to make it easier for travel for everyone (and because im in the midlands too hehe).

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Imagine after the 10 remaining players of Dyvet met irl, all are too scared of killing the nice guy in front and all go /hug. No more RvR, just pure love everywhere, Dyvet has become the hippy server :wub:

kivik

Part of the furniture
If it would be held in some more international city I'd come, like Gothenburg for example *cough*

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dunno if I'd come.. Would depend on guildies and m8s tbh

But I am meeting most of my guildies from Slow Crew this friday! Can't wait \o/

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Me and Aim are up for it :)
Suggestion make it Leeds

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i can get to leeds :D and if need be we can always hide the bodies easier in leeds.

But not sure last meet i went to i ended up meeting maff and ive not got rid of him since :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom