[Real]1.106

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Small boring patch so far

===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.106 Test Notes (Compiled)
General Changes
September 2, 2010

===================================

Introduction

Welcome to Pendragon patch 1.06. This version features improvements to Aurulite Items, and quest hubs in the Battlegrounds!

Frontiers Notes

# Level appropriate Aurulite merchants have been added to the following Battlegrounds:

# The Hills of Claret Albion: Lomerial , Midgard: Triveila, Hibernia: Analas.
# Killaloe Albion: Galerana, Midgard: Faxe Druckersson, Hibernia: Celora.
# Thidranki Albion: Galerana, Midgard: Faxe Druckersson, Hibernia: Celora.
# A series of repeatable Monster, and Player kill tasks have been added to the following Battlegrounds: These quests will grant generous amounts of experience and Aurulite as rewards.

# The Hills of Claret Albion: Captain Giberun, Albion Commander, Midgard: Captain Brynhild, Midgard Commander , Hibernia: Captain Devlin, Hibernia Commander.
# Killaloe Albion: Captain Hayworth, Albion Commander, Midgard: Captain Kynja, Midgard Commander, Hibernia: Captain leanna, Hibernia Commander.
# Thidranki Albion: Captain Circa, Albion Commander, Midgard: Captain Astridr, Midgard Commander, Hibernia: Captain Cody, Hibernia Commander.

Camelot Classic World Notes

General

# Fixed an issue where NPC’s in Connla were spawning improperly.
# The capacity of House Lockboxes has been increased. Lockboxes will now hold enough gold to pay for up to 8 weeks of rent.

Dungeons

# Item drops in Tepok’s Mine have been re-itemized. Players will now find higher quality items with additional bonuses dropping from monsters within this dungeon.
# Item drops in the Cursed Tomb have been re-itemized. Players will now find higher quality items with additional bonuses dropping from monsters within this dungeon. In addition, tinderboxes will now drop from mobs in this dungeon.
# Item drops in Koalinth Caverns have been re-itemized. Players will now find higher quality items with additional bonuses dropping from monsters within this dungeon.
Item Notes
# Infernal armor will now display the proper AF of 51 and 102 respectively.

Trials of Atlantis World Notes

Item Notes

# Aten’s Shield: Updated the graphic of the Golden Trident of Flame which summoned by this item.

Catacombs World Notes

Item Notes

# All Aurulite items have had their quality increased to 99%.

Cooperative Server

# Valkyrie and Bonedancer Trainers have returned to Mularn on Gaheris.

PVP Server

# Valkyrie and Bonedancer Trainers have returned to Mularn on Mordred.

Class Changes and Fixes

Blademaster

# The Level 18 Celtic Dual Style Ice Storm has had its growth rate increased and had its Attack Bonus increased to Medium.
# The Level 21 Celtic Dual Style Hurricane has had its Attack Bonus increased to Medium.
# The Level 39 Celtic Dual Style Solar Flare has had its Attack Bonus increased to Medium.

Ranger

# The Level 18 Celtic Dual Style Ice Storm has had its growth rate increased and had its Attack Bonus increased to Medium.
# The Level 21 Celtic Dual Style Hurricane has had its Attack Bonus increased to Medium.
# The Level 39 Celtic Dual Style Solar Flare has had its Attack Bonus increased to Medium.

Nightshade

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
more pointless changes, really wish they would invest time into some proper ground breaking changes rather than trash that hardly anyone cares about (I mean updated loot in lower level dungeons wtf? turning into Dark Age of Thidranki)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
GR increase on Ice-storm is a buff tho we don't know how much, might be 0.77 --> 0.79 which is 1-2 points of dmg, rest of CD-changes isn't even worth talking about.

Not the love BM's needed and not the love Rangers needed. And NS didn't need love to begin with.

/useless

Gahn

Resident Freddy
GR increase on Ice-storm is a buff tho we don't know how much, might be 0.77 --> 0.79 which is 1-2 points of dmg, rest of CD-changes isn't even worth talking about.

Not the love BM's needed and not the love Rangers needed. And NS didn't need love to begin with.

/useless

Seconded.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
But hey! they fixed the lockbox issue:lol:

# The capacity of House Lockboxes has been increased. Lockboxes will now hold enough gold to pay for up to 8 weeks of rent.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
But hey! they fixed the lockbox issue:lol:

By far away the best thing there, it's not exactly setting me on fire that patch.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
I know some of the old areas need updating, but.. really?! :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

/useless

I suppose you could start running 8 man hib groups with 3 celt ns's.

Everz

FH is my second home
Where is any substantial in there?

Another garbage patch, same as the past 6.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think they are pretty much on wind down now, they have screwed the game up far to much now for anything to be of any point in trying to fix any of the glaring issues. They also seem insistent on agreeing with the opinions of spastics from VN boards, people who have absolutely no idea on the game mechanics. Basically if they did the opposite of the consensus of VN and they would be on the right track to making the game playable again.

Everz

FH is my second home
The reason alot of daoc has gone wrong was that they listened to VN boards in the first place.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Well i am going to play my Blademaster again :p so hopefully the growth rate is actually something worth it

Everz

FH is my second home
I give it a 2 days before you smashing your head against a wall about how poor BMs are these days ;p.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I actually like that they are re-organizing the items in old dungeons, it has been way overdue.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Hey blademasters aren't that poor against nub yanks :)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home

/useless

:iagree:seems like a waste of time.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
the game could use somekind of a new expansion! or some legion upgrade :) would be funnier to farm legion instead of ml10 for good items :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I actually like that they are re-organizing the items in old dungeons, it has been way overdue.

I sort of agree, basically it doesn't do any harm unlike some of the other stuff they've been up to like the ridiculousness of swapping DD positions in very round for more DPS than pre-nerf leviathan.

The lame thing is it will take over 6 months for mythic to react and when they do, they'll massively over nerf assassins.

- English -

Resident Freddy

yes but its 5 years too late, and so pointless as leveling is so quick andthe items become obsolete after 1hour

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just tried the quests in thidranki, all with a level24 character, and they go like this:

Kill 5 badgers, reward is 40 Aurulite and 3 gold and +-2.3 bubs of xp and is repeatable
Kill 5 Clicking beetles, reward is 40 Aurulite and 3 gold and +-2.3 bubs of xp and is repeatable
Kill 5 Tomte Soldiers, reward is 40 Aurulite and 3 gold and +-2.3 bubs of xp and is repeatable

The last two quests are kill 5 people from the opposite realms, which I obviously did not succeed in as there were no mids/albs in thid on Pendragon

Quests cannot be acquired after reaching level25

The merchant sells shitty items that no one would put in a thid template, but would use items from a tier higher. But the quests are a nice way for "new" players to gain some stuff and little bit of cash, with a minimum of work and will help solo players throughout the levels I think

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
they need to give shadowzerkers more love :( need to hit for more damage

needs more viper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom