Read this, what do u think ?

H

Hatt

Originally posted by Repent
It depends what happens imo.

Repent, I dont love you ... we've been fighting alot and I think we need some room, but can we still be friends ?

ok fair enough, she doesnt like u, nout u can do about that. Its life.

Repent, I've been lettin ur best m8 Andy fuck me up the ass for the last 4 months..... Can we still be friends?

DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!1

Ur name is repent irl?

K

k0ugar

Originally posted by Repent
It depends what happens imo.

Repent, I dont love you ... we've been fighting alot and I think we need some room, but can we still be friends ?

ok fair enough, she doesnt like u, nout u can do about that. Its life.

Repent, I've been lettin ur best m8 Andy fuck me up the ass for the last 4 months..... Can we still be friends?

DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!1

:eek7:

.. ouch.. in my opinion not much u can do m8 :( ..aside get mad and get over it..tho another way is to just not show it, and find a nicer lass, and ur ex will be pissed off.. garenteed.even if she says she doesnt love u. unlucky dude, hope ya ok and the whole lets be freinds thing. utter bollocks tell her to get stuffed

p.s. kick the fecker in the head and keep kicking till u feel better good thing is, u can master the two feet kick technique, practice makes perfect :) ( not that its possible.. withought falling over hehe only one way to find out tho ;) )

R

Repent Reloaded

My name is Aaron irl, it was just an example :)

N

Novamir

your name's aaron! you're a pikey! haa haa!

S

saltymcpepper

NOOOOOOOO we have the same first name

Users who are viewing this thread