Read this or Die

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ok so you survived, but only just! I could actually see Tom Jones about to fling his Jock Strap at your face...

This has nothing to do with the manga Read or Die, if you thought it was, carry on reading, or Tom will get ya!

Are you Tohtori or a Seel of any form? If yes, here is the instruction to leave this thread, I have warned you so you cant send the Penguins round to smash me in.

1) Championship Manager was sold and the team made Football Manager. The new one 2007, is it any good?

2) How pedantic do you have to be with the formations, some versions you have to piss about with who will get angriest in the wall...alot of nonesense settings imo

3) Does anyone know the spec? If your pc matches whats being asked, does it run ok? i remember the days they would upgrade and it needed a PC more powerful than that of something to run Splinter Cell hehe

4) Thanks for helping, if I can I will rep you ooh ooh touch me on the eye

5) Stop reading, get answers dammit!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Are you Tohtori or a Seel of any form? If yes, here is the instruction to leave this thread, I have warned you so you cant send the Penguins round to smash me in.

I was about to let this thread soccer slide but *takes Tom's jockstrap off his face* you asked for it :D

*mumbles*

And when you say "here's the instructions to leave the thread" give some sort of map, directions or other actual instructions :eek: Otherwise it's just a proposition, advice or a suggestion.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I love the Fm manager series, You can do a lot of stuff, but I prefer to not mess around with how many times player 'a' touches himself in the shower after the match.

I think it runs alot faster than the previous version as well on the same machine.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I was about to let this thread soccer slide but *takes Tom's jockstrap off his face* you asked for it :D

*mumbles*

And when you say "here's the instructions to leave the thread" give some sort of map, directions or other actual instructions :eek: Otherwise it's just a proposition, advice or a suggestion.

Its football you fiend!

I have trouble typing (replaced hands for hammers, have to threaten work colleagues to type for me) *Keeps typing dammit!* *Bosh*

It is neither a proposition, advice or suggestion. It is an absolute command. You will obey *fire the fish fingers at him* *RAAWWWRRR*

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry I can't help - I only play the PSP version, and that is a bit skimped on all the details. Not much to play around with, but it works tbh.

If noone here can help you try and look for a FM forum and ask there. For the PC specs look at the creators homepage for that. - or ask on a FM forum aswell.

I like it, liked 2006 aswell... Best of luck.

Nate

FH is my second home
Wheres Tom, you lied to me!!!! How many times do I have to leave the thread for him to turn up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom