Read this before posting in RvR section, imo...

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:
what is up with all this 2-year old threads bumping?

Ye your right, soz everyone.

Lets have some more "Gratz on rr2 joe random" treads, instead of reading something that can actually make you think. :m00:

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
daoc turned to the worse atm imo, its all driven by topend grps and guilds..

like in old days, i cant find a random grp with abit gimpy setup, and have fun in agramon or whatever other zone, the game is just centered around high rr opted groups, wich obviously beat the random crap ones :(

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:

like in old days, i cant find a random grp with abit gimpy setup, and have fun in agramon or whatever other zone, the game is just centered around high rr opted groups, wich obviously beat the random crap ones :(

There are lotsa random grps with a bit gimpy setup atm tbh :)

But that's probably just because everyone wants to check out Lagramon

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Did you miss the point completly?

I think garbannoch banned my brother for pvp reasons from an irc channel.

Such love and respect for your fellow gamers !

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:

mm, that is prolly the biggest downside of daoc atm. You can't really start from "the beginning", with your very low rr grp of friends and go out and fight other low rr "newb" grps.. cuz there aren't really alot of those grps as there were in the old days. You could even make a low rr pug and go out and meet other pugs. Daoc has changed, and you will most likely only meet the high rr GG/set grps. If you dont loose your spirits right away you will find yourself fighting uphill for a long time before you will ever reach the state where you can call yourself:" a ok grp" - and thats just rvr.. try and take a look at the pve.. jeez... i wouldn't want to be a new guy in this game for sure.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
I think garbannoch banned my brother for pvp reasons from an irc channel.

HA

Join #groove.daoc and fell the almighty powers of the irc nerds :D - think i got banned from that channel like 50 times already ;p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Mastade said:
mm, that is prolly the biggest downside of daoc atm. You can't really start from "the beginning", with your very low rr grp of friends and go out and fight other low rr "newb" grps.. cuz there aren't really alot of those grps as there were in the old days. You could even make a low rr pug and go out and meet other pugs. Daoc has changed, and you will most likely only meet the high rr GG/set grps. If you dont loose your spirits right away you will find yourself fighting uphill for a long time before you will ever reach the state where you can call yourself:" a ok grp" - and thats just rvr.. try and take a look at the pve.. jeez... i wouldn't want to be a new guy in this game for sure.

Well said :(

Wish it was easier to start all over and have the same fun even pve'ing(o_O) meeting new ppl, making new friends who was just as

noob as yourself!

Remove /level command imo, make pve abit easier for newbies and perhabs don't make the big difference between the rr's?

Or am I just dreaming of old emain times..? :D

Thx for Lagramon and the stealth zergs at the mg's! Soloing as a scout is without at doubt dead... I even had to respec to melee! :eek7:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
HA

Join #groove.daoc and fell the almighty powers of the irc nerds :D - think i got banned from that channel like 50 times already ;p

Well that is annoying nevertheless but it is a guild channel after all, some nerdness is tolerable (although ebayedness is quite lame, like a certain realm rank twentyfivemillionthirteenthousand healer). But getting banned from a channel that sums up a whole server because of the

"op writes in sheer hypocricy: Damn, stupid zergers could fuck off
bro replies: Weird, why didn't you whine about them at bled earlier?
*poof* bro disappears."

scenario is quite un-nice and not-really-respectful towards your "fellow players" :D

Zerging is ok as long as I farm them, but if not OMG KJU KJU MEIJTS.
Garbannoch Nox
I can remember when I started RvRing and had loads of fun. It wasn't only fun when we had won a fight but even when we died
my ass.

Then comes this thread, jeez, and I thought gimmlythedorf was overhyped. 5 star material

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom