Reactivating account..

Gummy

Fledgling Freddie
Hey there,
I first picked DAoC the week it came, played it for the free trial, and then left, finding it fun, but not fullfilling.
However, as the year or so have past, I wish now to return and try it out again. The only problem being, I have not only completely forgotten my username and password, but I've also changed E-mail accounts in that time period.
So I'm not too sure how I should go about this, as there's about as much help from GOA as a cow's head in my hamburger.
I tried using the "New Account" option, but when entering in my CD-key, it says "In use", which I assume means I can't create a new account when I've used this CD-Key originally.
Any help or fingers pointing to the right direction will be mucho appreciated.
Cheers!

Gummy

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
try sending all the info you have

to subscriptions@goa.com

and see if that works

char names
cd key
new email addy
old email addy

worst comes to the worst ask them to snail mail it to you

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Buy us copies and go there instead! Thata way you wont have to deal with imbicells like GOA. :flame:

Gummy

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
try sending all the info you have

to subscriptions@goa.com

and see if that works

char names
cd key
new email addy
old email addy

worst comes to the worst ask them to snail mail it to you

Thanks, but that's something I've tried already.. 3 days ago. Still no reply.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Teh FnoRd said:
Buy us copies and go there instead! Thata way you wont have to deal with imbicells like GOA. :flame:
I played on the US for almost a year when DAOC was released, there really isn't much between GOA and Mythic. You've to put up with the yanks, RvR at odd hours and CSRs that don't give a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom