Re - FREE PS2 + nokia thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dread

I don't know why I got so much grief for that thread. I just thought people might find it useful if they were thinking of getting a new phone then they could get a free ps2. I don't work for the carphone warehouse or any other phone/ps2 retailer. Game don't sell phones but I guess they would rather people buy there full price ps2's than get it elsewhere.

By the way, I can't believe that Embattle is a mod now! I remember him from the old BW boards and he was known for his abusive manor and constant flaming, I hope he has grown up a bit since then.

D

dread

oh, and it seems the offer ended 2 weeks ago! doh!

N

nath

25 quid per month line rental, is rather shit.

B

bodhi

I'm currently paying £35 a month. Tis a fucking bargain considering what I get free tho.

N

nath

já, spose it depends how much you use it really.

What do you get free?

E

Embattle

Originally posted by dread

By the way, I can't believe that Embattle is a mod now! I remember him from the old BW boards and he was known for his abusive manor and constant flaming, I hope he has grown up a bit since then.

Not only do you post to a crap that is no longer valid, you fail to realise I've been a mod for quite a while now....naturally of the Hardware Forum.

Try not to tell people to grow up, it is an old, weak and rather pointless......battling retards is a daily task :p

/Runs of giggling to the little boys room

B

bodhi

Originally posted by nath
já, spose it depends how much you use it really.

What do you get free?

Everything except cross network calls, which are 20p a minute all day. It still works out cheaper than a cross network inclusive tarriff, cos when you use up the free minutes on those they charge you a fortune :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread