Rate a kitten!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
15,260
i wish i could rate zero, cos all cats r fucking shite.
 

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
10,770
tris- said:
i wish i could rate zero, cos all cats r fucking shite.
what? did they also attack your dad outside your house? and drink in the park yelling at you? 8(
 

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
15,260
Huntingtons said:
what? did they also attack your dad outside your house? and drink in the park yelling at you? 8(
erm sure, because thats what cats do? :eek6:
 

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
894
Awww such cute lil kitties:) uhm I'll do it redneck style "whips out pellet gun and uses cats for target practice" yeee haw. now that thur was a rootin tootin good time. Anyone up for some cow tippin!!! wooo yeee haw
 

Marc

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
11,027
Huntingtons said:
what? did they also attack your dad outside your house? and drink in the park yelling at you? 8(
lol n1 mate :D
 

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
5,283
Saveus said:
Awww such cute lil kitties:) uhm I'll do it redneck style "whips out pellet gun and uses cats for target practice" yeee haw. now that thur was a rootin tootin good time. Anyone up for some cow tippin!!! wooo yeee haw
rofl kyle
 

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
2,498
tris- said:
i wish i could rate zero, cos all cats r fucking shite.
Bah whatcha mean, cats rock!

Take alook at this one on that site! Very cute, just finished nicking someones bowl of ice creame! vey cheeky indeed!



And this one!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom