RAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trinilim

I've allready asked somebody about this but I'd like a public opinion about this:

Determination 5 + capped resists at 50 =

26% resist (and reduction in time) to all CC
75% reduction from determination 5 (which costs 22 points)

That means that basically I'd be immune to any and all CC right? and even if it lands I've got 101% reduction in time so it'd just break my speed if I had it.

Sounds bloody good to me :) what about you?

S

saltymcpepper

if it is i might consider a respec xD

A

alme

Say the mezz is 1 min long, then u remove 26% from that min, then 75% of whats left. Thats what i think atleast :)

S

saltymcpepper

i havent been to uni so apparently i cant add up :(

A

alme

Originally posted by Divinia
MATHS

retard

it depends on if the calculate the resists and det together which would give total imunity, or if they count it sep. If its a 1 min mezz, and they count it sep, that would give: 60*0.74*0.15 = 6.6 sec mezz time.

L

llixeraxu

As far as i know they dont stack.. which ever is highest is the one that is taken into effect.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by llixeraxu
As far as i know they dont stack.. which ever is highest is the one that is taken into effect.

So with 26% resist, det 1 is useless?

I wouldn't think so :), I think they stack. Though as Alme said, it might be that 26% and then 75% of what's left, or vice versa.

It would have to be tested though.

Considerring RAs came out way before SC, I wouldn't be surprised if they did stack and give total immunity.

Mythic has been known to make big mistakes in the past :)

D

Dinfar

with det 5 and capped resist, u dont get CC immune

The End

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by llixeraxu
hes right afaik :>

S

Spudgie

Alme's seems the most intelligent answer. But, hey, Mythic isn't renowned for its intelligence. Considering they just released a patch so you dont trip over bushes ... :m00:

O

old.Niljindil

afaik they stack, but they dont stack additively, but multuplicatively.

Which would mean that if you had det 5 and 50% resists the time(say 1 min for example) would first be halved and then be cut by 3/4 for a grand total of 7,5 seconds.

Thats how i always got it to work, but i hear alot of people saying whatever is higher overwrites, so unsure now :/

A

angrysquirrel

clearly you're all making your answers up.

clearly he will be invincible. for example - with regeneration 5 by simply moving he will double his hp's and for every second he continues to play his hps tend towards infinnity.
but he has to have less hp than his max hp for this to be able to work.. therefore by hitting him, you are actually healing him and making him a god.

k ?

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by angrysquirrel
clearly you're all making your answers up.

clearly he will be invincible. for example - with regeneration 5 by simply moving he will double his hp's and for every second he continues to play his hps tend towards infinnity.
but he has to have less hp than his max hp for this to be able to work.. therefore by hitting him, you are actually healing him and making him a god.

k ?

erm... what has this got to do with anything? >.<

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Trinilim
erm... what has this got to do with anything? >.<

He was trying to be funny i think, the idea was nice, but it didnt turn out that well :(

T

Torvarg

Instead of making a new thread I think I'll ask here instead :)
Is CS Str. based or is it "Str.+Dex./2" ?

S

spankya

Originally posted by Torvarg
Instead of making a new thread I think I'll ask here instead :)
Is CS Str. based or is it "Str.+Dex./2" ?

100% str

As for det 5... 22 points, not sure if its worth it tbh

A

angrysquirrel

Originally posted by old.Niljindil
He was trying to be funny i think, the idea was nice, but it didnt turn out that well :(

wine and humour a potent mix..

but to answer the mans questions no it doesnt make you invulnerable to negative effects.

Q

Qte Eth

Originally posted by alme
If its a 1 min mezz, and they count it sep, that would give: 60*0.74*0.15 = 6.6 sec mezz time.
60*0.74*0.25 i am afraid:p

S

Spudgie

Nerf Qte, too much maths for so early in the morning.

A

Aloca

Hmmm wasnt it a test o na US server where they made a char have 100+ on all magic resists? tested nuking for 0(-400)

with resists, resists buffs baod......

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Aloca
Hmmm wasnt it a test o na US server where they made a char have 100+ on all magic resists? tested nuking for 0(-400)

with resists, resists buffs baod......

highjacking is not allowed! >.<

thank you for your helpful replies the rest of ya :)

locking this now so as not to intice more whiners/flamers >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread