[RANT] Llyods TSB

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I have always had many complaints about these guys but really, its just getting worse and worse, There automated phone menus seems to be up the kisser today.​
When finally getting to speak to a person, I was told I was being transferred to another department who could help me, a min or so going through broken automated menus later I ended up speaking to the SAME person who said they were transferring me who then proceeded to hang up on me when I confirmed my name!​
It would not be an issue if I could use internet banking to do what I needed, but I can't as it says I don't have a telephone number setup when, in fact, there is one fully set up and is valid.​
If I did not have joint accounts I would leave them and never look back.​
*seethe*​

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Leave them anyway.
My wife was with them and was limited to ONE ATM in the town that she could use.
I told her to join my building society, which she did. Now she can use any ATM.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Complain, you'll get money, happy times..

Jeros

Part of the furniture
You know what, I am going to complain. I'm not going to take it further than a nasty letter but still.......Hell if they managed to mess up things like a simple address change and even send me someone else's bank statement then something must be said.

I don't see how I will get any money out of it though :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
They have to transfer your money, it's the law.

Vote with your feet

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Don't start me on RBS, they have now decided to reduce the opening hours from 10-3, what fucking use is that, being self employed I have to put checks in all the time, so I have to leave jobs to catch them open, no saturday opening either, They are simply never open when I need them to be and even when they are it's always one teller and 30 people in the queue.
And we own 86% of it, which probably says a lot actually.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't start me on RBS, they have now decided to reduce the opening hours from 10-3, what fucking use is that, being self employed I have to put checks in all the time, so I have to leave jobs to catch them open, no saturday opening either, They are simply never open when I need them to be and even when they are it's always one teller and 30 people in the queue.
And we own 86% of it, which probably says a lot actually.

What Chilly said, move with the times, you don't need to see the cashier to pay in a cheque.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Can't speak for RBS but at my HSBC branch business customers have this chute thing outside they just drop their cheques in to. Its open 24/7.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
What Chilly said, move with the times, you don't need to see the cashier to pay in a cheque.

There is an extra level of comfort and security you get with dealing with a real person though.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Pfft. Machines arnt crooked or illiterate.
They also don't stamp your paying in book, you get a stupid receipt which if you run a business you then have to file somewhere else which is a pain in the arse.

Job: Do you have a local Natwest you can use? They're effectively the same bank but Natwest are generally open weekends now. Back in the day we had our business manager set up a permission on their systems so that we could pay into a local Natwest without any issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom