This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ranks

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gombur Glodson, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Gombur Glodson

Gombur Glodson Fledgling Freddie

Couldnt find any general newbie forum so dont really know where to post this.
    What are Ranks? something you gain via reputation points? Im curious.

2. Deebs

Deebs Chief Arsewipe Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

No, they are things that are assigned to usergroups. Just an additional title.

3. Gombur Glodson

Gombur Glodson Fledgling Freddie

Ah, thanks for clearing that up :)

4. Jonaldo

Jonaldo Fledgling Freddie

Why has Deebs always got more important sounding titles and ranks than me? :(

*gets coat*

5. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!!

Not sure I like having the rank there, its why I wanted a custom title, to not have forum chosen ranks/titles there. Ho hum.

BTW I notice the spam level on feedback has fallen considerably with Loxleys banning. Nice of him to be a martyr and all :)

6. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coalâ„¢ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

He's been suspended, not permanantly banned. Hopefully when he returns he will start off slowley.

7. xane

xane Fledgling Freddie

Same here.

8. Cyfr

Cyfr Banned

Personaly I don't think I like ranks, they should just be for mods in my opinion.

9. Rubric

Rubric Part of the furniture

Regular Freddie

They sound a little contradictary to me. Dont know if thats spelt right but what the hell. Don't really bother me but it does make the custom titles look shite. But i cant afford mine till next month so i'm not bothered for now.

10. 'Shy

'Shy One of Freddy's beloved

Yeah, I don't like it much either, looks a little weird. Ranks should be kept for mods imo so we know who is a mod by glancing at their rank :) Then we will be able to ph33r them much more easily :)

11. Dweller

Dweller Fledgling Freddie

Looks like your wish has been granted, as the ranks have disappeared for us mere mortals, whereas I think the mods still have theirs.

12. raw

raw One of Freddy's beloved

Glad to see it removed, looked silly :p