Ranger/NS Questions...

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Ranger: Melee spec, so Shar or Celt? Thinking of 50CD, 35 Blades, 35 Stealth, 29 PF and 12 Bow. Will use Malice, with what other weapon? Champ Slash?

NS: Again, what race? Would prefer Slash spec. Can Celts be NS? Or Luri/Elf only?

TIA.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
*Bump*

Why no answer FFS? Thought you lot were supposed to be helpful? Or is there no-one left to answer? :(

tierk

Part of the furniture
Moaning Myrtle said:
Thought you lot were supposed to be helpful? Or is there no-one left to answer? :(
Not sure about this according to Mule things are just fine and dandy!! :D

u will have a hard time as a melee ranger for first 5 RR and better to spec bow spec and go the fatload way of killing till u hit a decent RR. After RR5 better to spec full melee though i would still go hybrid till at least rr7 personally. After RR7 life beomes a bit easier for you as a full melee spec ranger as u can get lots of nice toys RA wise.

Caylan naswered yer ns question and better to wait with a reply from a decent ns like lick or puni or sole to give there thoughts on specs for a ns.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
luri for shade, 15 str 10 qui @ creation, or 10 str 10 con 10 qui.

either will work, what RR spec you want?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Shar ranger! for pow ownage

50 cd 50 blades 35 stealth rest pf imo ;)

Luris for ns :D

tierk

Part of the furniture
Sarumann said:
Shar ranger! for pow ownage

Luris for ns :D

Find it hard work to beat anyone for a good stretch of time cuz of a lack of toys to help (RA's). Personal opinion ofc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sarumann said:
:D
cant be done.

50 CD 39 blades 35 stealth 20 PF is my rangers spec, though didnt get a chance to have many proper fights before i left.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
cant be done.

50 CD 39 blades 35 stealth 20 PF is my rangers spec, though didnt get a chance to have many proper fights before i left.
think u can when ur rr10 ish

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
think u can when ur rr10 ish

when yer RR9 you can go 50 CD, 50 Blades, 31 Stealth if you full autotrained..yer know..if you really wanted to be a gimpy RR9 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom