Ranger entering ToA

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I have been giving ToA a great deal of thoughts on how to deal with all the new items and abilitites etc. I was told that stealth lore was essential, but as it will get nerfed in v1.68 I am utterly confused. I was thinking about doing the Sojourner ML, but haven't decided completely yet.. will take a great deal of consideration :)

Now my question is this:
Does anyone have a list of items that would be needed to survive in ToA ?
Does anyone have a link perhaps to a comprehensive ToA item list ?

I have been looking over toascrolls.com and the visionofages.com thingy I think it was, but they lack a lot of items that I could find on e.g. allakhazam.com Their ML section and legendary item section was quite nice though, but I'm missing some info on items that would be good for rangers.

Can anyone help me out? =)

:worthy:

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
i cant remember most of the items off the top of my head, but a lot of the items are on critshot.com

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i could tell you but then I would have to shoot you!

TOA is going to make equiping your character fun again. Gone is the era of the 3 day PL puppy's with pre-ordered 99% template made from their 4 plat farmarama marathon.

Now you will have to decide what ML will serve you best. Which artifacts have one timers that make them deemed "must have" over their low imbue. You will have to balance your Artifacts with hi imbue SC or pre TOA gear.

Decide if legendary weapons or traditional are viable.

Overcapping will also bring in a new dimension to how you juggle your template.

TOA will mean that no 2 characters will be the same. The variety will be there. The fun will be there.

As a Ranger pay close attention to the following (to name but a few)

Golden Spear. Ceremonial bracer. Shades of Mist. belt of sun. goddess necklace. winged helm. golden scarab vest.

Getting the items is one thing, but then leveling the little buggers is another.

TOA should be a good patch for all of us.

chat to me in game m8 i like talking about TOA. I can tell you what I think you will need to go for but its just my opinion.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Golden Spear. Ceremonial bracer. Shades of Mist. belt of sun. goddess necklace. winged helm. golden scarab bracer.

wanna get these together when i renew btw censi? ^^

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
TOA is going to make equiping your character fun again.

fun? ;((((((
its gonna be horrible!!
i love the way it is now... easy and quite fast to get good eq! no shitty farming same mob (who u might need loads of ppl to kill) over and over to get some waaaayyyy rare drop!

and with toa just having a lvl50 char isnt enough? GOTTA EXP THE ITEMS TOO?!??! oommmmggggggggg!!!!!!!! EEEEEEWW!!!!! cant get much worse then this can it?? ;(((

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I have to agree with Censi.. I enjoy finding items to fit each other to find the best template possible, but for one I can't find enough info on the items out there in ToA.. and I'm also concerned that rangers will be impossible to play with stealth lore etc, as I just found the joy of playing Ranger :s
I'll keep looking for the items though and do my best to get my ranger up top :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
agree with censi too, if you need another ranger too i can come :) btw the Fools bow caught my eye, not sure about the legendary bows though, they all seem to have +con on them

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the 2 artifact bows sux

legendary bows could be viable if u get a nice quality but thats far to much fooking around.

there is a dropped bow however that doesnt sux :) but is quite hard to get i think.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Count me in aswell , Ill be finally returning after 6months...
I hope we can play togheter again Squal, we had some good times :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
Count me in aswell , Ill be finally returning after 6months...
I hope we can play togheter again Squal, we had some good times :)

Rarr :fluffle: :fluffle: ;)

cens what ML are joo getting ?

i cant decide

censi

Can't get enough of FH
fotmmaster i think.

though Soujourner may be viable 2.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I think I'll be trying Sojourner.. don't wanna be too fotm :)
Is there any way to respec ML btw ?

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
I think I'll be trying Sojourner.. don't wanna be too fotm :)
Is there any way to respec ML btw ?

yes, theres a item that drops off most mobs but it is very rare afaik. helps respec ml's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom