Ranger advice needed

Formia

Fledgling Freddie
My Ranger is about to hit 50 , just need help on final spec.

Pathfinding 21 (gets me spec af buff +decent dam add)
Stealth 36
Bow 40 (dont see Rf2 worth the extra , maybe im wrong? )
CD 32
Pierce 39

I auto trained bow a little and have 44 extra points , also will be using a BB.

Weapons :- was intending to run with dual heaters and immolated bow - finding it hard to balance template with heaters though :/

Stealth Lore - worth it? Intending to get ring of dances for it.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Pathfinding 23
Stealth 33
Bow 40
CD 27
Pierce 44

mos3 is a must
heaters? why? the only good target for heaters is a assasin
gs+ctd is a good combo

censi

Can't get enough of FH
id say heater yes (because ofc u swap to cold lw with same stats)

heaters is a template compramiser though but with real nice util items you can make good balanced heater templates.

Formia

Fledgling Freddie
How about the spec censi?
Looks like it should give good ranged ability , but not be an rp cow to any random assasin.
cba to get another arti - gonna go with immolated bow.

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Only lvl44 atm but im planing on this 50 spec no autotrain

33 Stealth
35 Pierce
21 CD
45 Bow
31 PF

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
35 bow
39 blades
36 pf
30 stealth
29 cd

At least now you get 3 usefull buffs out of pf! Also helps you to enter poc (get a s/c charge as well and you're close to perfect ;))

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well tbh at low real rank you could spec and equip purly to maximise your effectiveness V assasin, but any assasin worth his salt should still be able to tear you apart.

I think tbh at lower RR and ml, you should stay balanced but lean slightley on the side of bow. I would suggest even going as high as 45 bow.

but I would make my first rr0 template to get max bow range, speed and damage and camp beno trees for easy visual kills. when u hit rr4-5 ish you can start seeing where you wanna take your character.

its highly popular to go wyrd spec with 35 bow and either 44 CD or full 50 cd.

I remember when i started out and was desperate for info of specs and temps and all that and all I would read is "it all depends on your playstyle" the more you play the class though the more you realise how true that saying is. The key is understanding the dynamics and experimenting with different specs and templates and seeing what works best for you.

(tbh my spec and template suxs balls for soloing assasins, but its great for keeps and towers and for stealth zerggin, but overall its ok i guess, you always tend to take the strengths of a character for granted but really notice your weaknesses) planning on making my next template a real good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom