Random Thoughts

B

Ballad

And why do the stupid level 20's leave a 50 unarmed/unarmored savage alone? :D

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Rusival said:
I got one...
Why won't trolls miss when they attack luris? sometimes they just swing the sword over luris head!
And why are curmudgeons (hib) planning to raid something but they will never do it, same with Siabras.

They do raid, they have about 10v10 with the Degons(something like that) its a fun fight to watch, used to always see them when I used to run to PF. I used to run in and Pbaoe on my Enchanter when they was green... still do it, now

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
why do stealthers only attack chanters when he is in combat with anyone else? are they afraid to lose?
how the hell can a thane shoot lightning underwater without electrifying himself?
how do arrows fly in the water?
why cant i cast while moving, but i can cast while swimming (legs move to keep myself at even level in water while i cast)?
how do leprechauns get children? ive never seen a female leprechaun
doesnt the ianetor get bored of the 1.1 trial after thousands of people have done it?
why do people always kill my twinks not knowing its me and then say how sorry they are afterwards? :p

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
why do stealthers only attack chanters when he is in combat with anyone else? are they afraid to lose?

because its easier to win ;)

how do arrows fly in the water?

They actually have little engines on the back :flame:

how do leprechauns get children? ive never seen a female leprechaun

Asexual reproduction :clap:

why do people always kill my twinks not knowing its me and then say how sorry they are afterwards?

so that they can get ur reward and still be ur friend :flame:

I always wodnerd why stealthers always attack casters while they are casting.. but now I know, its the time they actualy stand still!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Yeppy Kinkster said:
I always wodnerd why stealthers always attack casters while they are casting.. but now I know, its the time they actualy stand still!

i didnt know you need someone to stand still to PA them.

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
why does it say:
You examine XXX. XXX is a neutral member with no guild allegiance.

annoying tbh

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
As far as I know, before 1.68 you could see their class right? Can remember something like that pre 1.68 anyway :)

Ballade.

Banned
- When you cast a powertap spell with the lvl 45 necro pet... Why the hell does the blue spell effect come out of the Abomination's Rectum?

- why does Water beetles still give me nightmares? :(

- how come friars hit harder with a staff than someone hitting you with a sword? ( or just as hard.. whatever )

- what kind of drugs did the creaters of the cabalist pet, consume before creating a pet THAT ugly?

- why does albion frontier have 10x more tree's than the hibernia frontier?

- why does spanish people say "jejejejejejejejejejejejej" ?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Ballade. said:
-
- how come friars hit harder with a staff than someone hitting you with a sword? ( or just as hard.. whatever )
?

IT's kung-fu powah mate, kung-fu!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom