Random ML7 Farm Saturday 23 Apr

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
1pm BST meet volcanus. All welcome. If enough ppl we will do Flame guy and as many Typhons and Ashen Ilse artis on the way.

Gustav

The raid will of course be mainly for scrolls from ML7 dungeon. But plan on being on for 3-4 hours.

Thanc

Fledgling Freddie
Im getting confused bout all these timezones .... is BST = CET-1???
If so you start the raid same time as enrinys

You might wanna reschedule to after enrinys and jacina raids ... so around 15:30CEt or so.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
If you can get a few ppl to join u on a run out there later Brite(y) me laddie...we will come out and greet you at the dungeon gate. That goes for all of you who think this run too early. If there are enough of you gathering during the day that want to join us later, we will make every effort to come and meet late comers as long as they are 3 peeps or more. It takes a bit of time to work back to entrance so not worth fighting our way back unless there are a bunch of you. With this scroll farm everyone is invited. With 2fgs+ we can pull almost whole dungeon at a time and therefore get muchos srolls. And depending on time/groupneeds we can do a lot of artis or items from ML7 that ppl are missing.

Remember... when running out, always sprint away from aggro if u in a small group. The Elite Taurs should stop hitting you after 3 hits if you do nothing (no heals, stuns, mezz, or anything that draws attention to you), and the other stuff will eventually give up if you kite them far enuff.

The more the merrier...

Gustav

Warning this is not for the serious gamer, there will be beers and I will at least be good enough to order a few pizzas.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I could try to be there with either Nausilus savage or Lillebotten fop shammy if my connection gives me permition...

BST, what's that in CET ?

Brite

Banned
id come with brites my sham around 6ish, brite is inactive at the moment or else i could make my own way in ;P

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Nausilus^^ said:
I could try to be there with either Nausilus savage or Lillebotten fop shammy if my connection gives me permition...

BST, what's that in CET ?

not sure tbh I'm canadian and you Europeans with your Eu rules and regulations confuse me even after 12 years here. Who cares what shape and size a bananna or sausage has to be. As far as I know I'm online at 1pm in the Uk where I live....so on Saturday at 1pm Uk time im online as sorting this raid. And you Swedes, stop drinking that vodka and chillin in hot tubs come out and join us.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I might come with nahkapaska/ixoth/marmattaja. pick two :)

johny

Banned
Jacinas wont finish before 16.00 cet sO I wont be able to make it at that early hour.

Thats 15.00 GMT

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Same here.... I need Jacina's for last piece in my Runie template, so not gonna give up on that raid. Furthermore, that's an established raid, so I dunno why you persist in starting at the time you are:)

Anyway, after Jacina's raid, I will pop over to Volcanus to see if there's more gathering there. If so, I'm joining in for the fun, and ofcourse that darned SoM 3/3 scroll I need for my SB:)

Greetings,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom