SPAM Random Lovely Things.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On a "Happy Thoughts Campaign 2013" i thought i'd make a counter thread to the very british annoying things thread. So to start things off;

Lunch hour at work; means i get one hour a day that no one is bothering me with things, do what i want and i still get paid and leave early.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
random lovely thing: waking up slowly, then dancing the robot in the kitchen while I listen to the hifi, my espresso machine and an egg frying. oooh yeah :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lunch hour at work.

Lots of employers force employees to take one, unpaid. I'd rather work through it and go home early.

Oh, not annoying things? ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I hear your facepalm, Chilly, but fuck all these random threads tbfh.

A couple is OK - but too many will have the effect of reducing the (already hardly buzzing) forum to a tiny number of active threads that people will simply opt to post in.

There was a time when "random annoying things" would turn up in *gasp* their own thread - and we'd all debate and/or laugh at the culprit/victim. Lets not rob us of the possibility of having people post someting nice that happened to them today in its own thread too.

The threads are almost stickies because of it.

Or am I being grumpy?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My new Nespresso machine I got for Christmas from the in-laws. Coffee is good and it is fast, so I couldn't ask for more really!

Also passing my exam today, with a fine mark, besides me not being fully prepared and expecting to fail it :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I get paid for my lunch (half) hour but often end up working through it.

But then it's pretty relaxed where I work and I spend plenty of time during the day going for a smoke, taking a dump or getting a coffee. Which is quite nice I suppose.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Random smile and lookaway from a female thing in the bus.

Not sure if fly done.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Old friends forgotten getting back in touch! Always love reconnecting :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
I sat an exam yesterday that allowed an hour but took 8 minutes (the actual test is online as a study guide). As I am seated I see the guy next to me has 2 hours of a Cisco exam left. After standing up to leave he looks at my screen clocks the you have passed message and just says "fuck my life" that set me up for the whole week :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I sat an exam yesterday that allowed an hour but took 8 minutes (the actual test is online as a study guide)

That's not an examination. That's a can-you-regurgitate-facts-ination.

What's it for? :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Scouse said:
That's not an examination. That's a can-you-regurgitate-facts-ination.

What's it for? :)

Avaya phone systems. They had to make it easy because of the unions in America.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I had a really good job interview the other day. I prepared for it and anticipated all the questions they could ask. They even threw a couple of tricky puzzles at me but I managed them. They said they had had 200 applicants for 2 places so I'm not that optimistic but I still felt really good coming out of it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just watched a 10min Botfly/Mangoworn extraction vid on YouTube, i cant get enough of 'em

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just watched a 10min Botfly/Mangoworn extraction vid on YouTube, i cant get enough of 'em

Lad I used to work with came back from South America with a spot on his forehead. After a week it was mahoosive and moving.

Botfly. Eating away at his skull :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
watching the wire for the first time. you jelly tv series watchers?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I saw the first episode once, wasn't in the mood for that stuff at that moment but looked interesting enough.

TdC

people love The Wire, no? I've never seen it :(

TdC

On topic: brushing your teeth with a *new* toothbrush. Bliss :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Bacon roll and a big mug of tea, Mmmmmmm

Chilly

Balls of steel
having to walk down two flights of stairs to my office for the day, via the kitchen and a brew.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Sitting in a park in central london on a bench, having a squirrel come up to you, jump on the bench and sit next to you for a minute before scampering off.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Putting on a new pair of socks. Not freshly washed socks, but never-before-worn-socks

When I win the lottery I will have a new pair of socks every day, and donating them after use

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Putting on a new pair of socks. Not freshly washed socks, but never-before-worn-socks

When I win the lottery I will have a new pair of socks every day, and donating them after use

I love this. Especially after washing your feet well in the shower. One of lifes little pleasures.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I love this. Especially after washing your feet well in the shower. One of lifes little pleasures.

Warm underwear. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Or when you finish tumble drying your clothes, take them out and wrap yourself in their warmy goodness. Mmmmmmm.

I like warm.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
When I take the boy out of his cot in the morning, he always pats me on the shoulder in a really adult "good man" kind of way. Makes my day every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom