Random GRPA of DHOOM II [Movie]

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
Thanks / MaditioN & Becksvart

Why dont you dig out/up maelstrom again for a guest appearance? One night only, maybe PE as well and we'll all have a ruck in agramon.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
First one is ace, hope this is just as good. I still haev the first one "downloaded at 10/8/05 14:55" oh for the good old days.

watching the first one again now :D r0x

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I enjoyed it and knew I would :)

Totally different to see a fellow SM's pov than Valg's healer pov but entertaining none the less :)

Was just getting into that mammoth run you guys did in HW then a message came up that annoyed me....... THE END bah

Martok

Part of the furniture
brought back some good memories for me tbh, running wiht the old evita group you got 2 fights with us in there was great fun, and me killing becks !!!! that was always fun and qqing at him for straefing with a blody ml 9 sm pet 2 ><

bring back the old guys bring back fg rvr bring back the fun !!!

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
How many times do I have to hear that god awful song in a daoc movie? Terrible (the second last song). Skipped from that to the end ;/. As for the movie, its very enjoyable and reminds me of the good old days when playing was a little bit more improvised and carefree but just like the first one it lacked some groups I would have liked to see you fight. Still fun fights tho

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
How many times do I have to hear that god awful song in a daoc movie? Terrible (the second last song). Skipped from that to the end ;/. As for the movie, its very enjoyable and reminds me of the good old days when playing was a little bit more improvised and carefree but just like the first one it lacked some groups I would have liked to see you fight. Still fun fights tho

what song? :<

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Why dont you dig out/up maelstrom again for a guest appearance? One night only, maybe PE as well and we'll all have a ruck in agramon.

That would be really fun if u ask me =)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Boooomer is back exspect the worst of it !!!!!tbh Neod rox Madi sucks!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes, bombing Maelstrom several times in 5 seconds made my day. Angry rabbits started to whine a bit too much about op'ed Reaver bombs then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom