Random food stuff thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Might as well, seems people like food in here :LOL:

Coconut falkes on a pizza equals excellent hawaiian.
Putting cheese in a hot cup of coffee, or better yet tea, and then having a yummy gooey tea flavoured snack at the end.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I threw up in my mouth just reading about mixing coffee and cheese. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Coconut I'm fine with but pineapple on pizzas is evil.

Cheese in coffee, hate coffee but sounds interesting, might have a go, just for the craic.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Cheese coffee goes well with rabbit ears stuffed with swan anus and herb-infused eagle beaks.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't diss it 'till you try it, doesn't affect the coffee at all and the cheese is delish when you're done with coffee.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its the sort of thing my uncle would do when he's in a hurry. Not enough hands to carry a bag, a cup of coffee AND a sandwich, stick the sandwich in the coffee. What the heck. Its all going down the same hole anyway

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
vyxiffewke.jpg

Lamp's Uncle.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Taste is a funny thing, just take alcohol for example.

Anyhoo, made some hawaii style mashed taters yesterday by using coconut milk instead of regular. Kind of works, though getting the salt right is tricky.

gohan

FH is my second home
cheese? in coffee? what did cheese ever do to you to deserve such a horrific end? you sick sick bastard!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If you're putting a fruit on a pizza and it's not tomato you're doing pizza wrong.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Roast beef, roast pork and BBQ'd kangaroo burger in a bread roll with gravy and onions. AMAZING.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Atm I've been looking alot into how to make "every day" family food abit more, well apealing

Here's a well known dainsh dish: Boller i karry (meatballs in curry)
yes this is exactly what it looks like 9 out of 10 times that I've had it served to me!
4_880.jpg

and here's my take on the same dish, with a few adjustments
323994_10151031967714835_1673409998_o.jpg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
bah who cares about how food looks before it goes in! :)

today i had roast pork with bacon sauce, it was suprisingly good (normally our work cantine serves mysterious grey gruel that they wouldnt serve in prisons)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom