SPAM random annoying things

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Car Insurance renewal cost of... £1,900.

I really don't understand the system - Admiral can't get in touch with the bloke I had an accident with who had no damage so why would he care.

So my dispute is still open after a month, which means that getting another quote is difficult since most comparison sites consist of are you liable yes/no rather than it still being open.

I still have a couple of weeks before it's up, and I can find better deals even if I say I am liable but I can't do that.

I feel like Admiral might be dragging this out knowing that they're fucking me.
Get it closed out.

I had similar shit years ago where a bus drove into me, refused to provide the CCTV from the bus ( as it would have proved they were at fault ). I ended up going ballistic on the phone at my insurers and finally got transferred through to a helpful chap who closed out all the bullshit records, refunded me the jacked up prices and reinstated all the no claims.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Crap carpet protector mats for chairs, my current one is hard but has developed cracks and the one I ordered was too soft so ended up denting and trapping my chair wheels plus it wasn't a big as it should of been with 1.5cm missing off the claimed width. I've now invested in something a little more expensive but should hopefully work a lot better.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Firefox (again)

New popup on desktop, new shit homepage on mobile...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Da fuck.

So my according to my dashboard, my car accident is still under dispute, but I just cancelled my insurance because the best they could offer me was £1,500, now that I've cancelled, I've had an email confirming this, along with a nice little message saying that I am indeed at fault.

The actual fuck?

'Leave us, and we'll fuck you'

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Van, dishwasher and tumble dryer all breaking down within 1 hour of each other.

Embattle

FH is my second home

And to think I'm getting seriously irritated by seeing endless advertisements for Aftershave before stuff on YouTube :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Spectacularly bad luck old bean.

Did you buy the dishwasher and tumble dryer at the same time perchance?

scoop

Can't get enough of FH
FH Subscriber
Crap carpet protector mats for chairs, my current one is hard but has developed cracks and the one I ordered was too soft so ended up denting and trapping my chair wheels plus it wasn't a big as it should of been with 1.5cm missing off the claimed width. I've now invested in something a little more expensive but should hopefully work a lot better.

Did you have any luck with your new one? I initially spent £40-60 but it ended up cracking completely. I thought it was due to the hardboards under my carpet been slightly uneven or something.

A little while after it broke i helped clear out a company. Managed to get some from there that are great. They hold shape and are strong yet also flexable. Wish i knew where they were purchased from.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Did you have any luck with your new one? I initially spent £40-60 but it ended up cracking completely. I thought it was due to the hardboards under my carpet been slightly uneven or something.

A little while after it broke i helped clear out a company. Managed to get some from there that are great. They hold shape and are strong yet also flexable. Wish i knew where they were purchased from.

I got one of these (136x100):

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09C6F96NF/?th=1

Work well so far, time will tell.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I just happened upon this article.
I'm not a psychologist or anything, but I'm calling bullshit on this.
BBC News - Walkers crisp shortage leaves Leicestershire family desperate
I'd eat dogshit on toast if I was hungry enough (possibly).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"Due to an eating disorder".

Yep. Your mum is the eating disorder.

Poor kid. Never had a chance eh :(

Gwadien

"Due to an eating disorder".

Yep. Your mum is the eating disorder.

Poor kid. Never had a chance eh :(

Considering there's people on this forum with kids with eating disorders, I think this is somewhat insensitive.

But fuck people's feelings.

What's next? ADHD isn't real, they're just naughty kids!!!!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Chill @Gwadien. I hadn't read past the second paragraph that said an eating disorder meant a 4 year old can only eat crisps.

But now I have I'm still hugely skeptical. ARFID is a very new diagnosis (only recognised in DSM recently), is diagnosed by a self-reporting questionnaire (the tooling to diagnose it is immature), no scientific studies of it in kids younger than 8 years old have taken place - and there's questions over how useful it is anyway.

So how they can get a safe and solid diagnosis of ARFID in a 4 year old is beyond me.

BTW - this is in no way related to or linked to @Wij's very unfortunate and horrible situation. So stop making knee-jerk reactions and lumping unrelated topics together and going off on tangents please.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Chill @Gwadien. I hadn't read past the second paragraph that said an eating disorder meant a 4 year old can only eat crisps.

But now I have I'm still hugely skeptical. ARFID is a very new diagnosis (only recognised in DSM recently), is diagnosed by a self-reporting questionnaire (the tooling to diagnose it is immature), no scientific studies of it in kids younger than 8 years old have taken place - and there's questions over how useful it is anyway.

So how they can get a safe and solid diagnosis of ARFID in a 4 year old is beyond me.

BTW - this is in no way related to or linked to @Wij's very unfortunate and horrible situation. So stop making knee-jerk reactions and lumping unrelated topics together and going off on tangents please.

What a surprise, Scouse is an expert on yet another subject now that he has to dig himself out of another hole of his own making

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What a surprise, Scouse is an expert on yet another subject now that he has to dig himself out of another hole of his own making
Notice that nobody has jumped on @JBP| for "calling bullshit"

What is it with, you know, evidencing an argument that really seems to fuck people off?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Look, you and JBP clearly know fuck all about mental illness, so let's just leave it there, eh?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Notice that nobody has jumped on @JBP| for "calling bullshit"

What is it with, you know, evidencing an argument that really seems to fuck people off?

Because he just put forward a shite opinion - you've had a quick google (unless you're some sort of savant who can read and dissect multiple medical papers in 20 minutes) and proffered some sort of expertise on the subject.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Yes I called bullshit, I also said I'm not a psychologist. That does seem a very limited list of food she is willing to eat or starve though (again i dont understand the condition).

My son was diagnosed with ADHD by some professional when he was at junior school, turned out it was epilepsy and he was having up to 30 fits a day whilst in classes.

Gwadien

Yes I called bullshit, I also said I'm not a psychologist. That does seem a very limited list of food she is willing to eat or starve though (again i dont understand the condition).

My son was diagnosed with ADHD by some professional when he was at junior school, turned out it was epilepsy and he was having up to 30 fits a day whilst in classes.

That's the shit provision of mental health, especially in kids.

Not helped by people questioning sciences they don't understand and therefore bringing it down on political priorities.

We had a visit by a ADHD and an autism charity recently, and both of them said that our practices were awful, but there isn't many fucks, because that's not what education is about anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom