SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
When i had my Mini a few years ago, it was brand new and i came back to it in the car park to find someone had gobbed snotty greenies all over the bonnet. Jealous cunts
harsh. Jealous cunts indeed. Or shits with company lease cars who simply don't care :-/

soze

I am a FH squatter
Edmond said:
When i had my Mini a few years ago, it was brand new and i came back to it in the car park to find someone had gobbed snotty greenies all over the bonnet. Jealous cunts

Did you park like new car owners do? Because it is not jealousy if you parked across 2 or 4 spaces to protect your car :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Was cycling earlier, park-path things, there's like 150 metre straight bit, down-hill, great, Oh no, I see a dog-walker towards the bottom, walking on one side, I cycle down the other, I get next to him, he decides to move so he's in front of me, moans at me, thinks I'm in the wrong.

tl:dr

Dog walkers.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Did you park like new car owners do? Because it is not jealousy if you parked across 2 or 4 spaces to protect your car :)
No, it was parked normally

Punishment

Resident Freddy
ooh aye...some cunt managing to door my lovely GT, even though I park miles away from everyone else. that's twice in a row, fucktards :eek:

I got 2 small dents on my new car too in the last 2 months, i am gonna get familiar with my local PDR garage i think, atleast it's cheap

Also protip, never ever park beside mpv's ever :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
You mean GET to drink max :p

I can't drink regular coke or pepsi, way too much sugar water for me.

Pepsi max has no sugar in, or did I misread something? Diet coke is the best of the fizzy pops. Pepsi max and diet Pepsi are too sweet.
Normal coke/Pepsi is gross, makes my teeth feel weird so I can immediately tell when drinking it. Nice that I can do that as you get the odd retard in pubs (I'm diabetic too)

Lethul

FH is my second home
I used to love regular pepsi/coke. But then age kicked in :(

It is still mandatory when hungover though :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pepsi max has no sugar in, or did I misread something? Diet coke is the best of the fizzy pops. Pepsi max and diet Pepsi are too sweet.
Normal coke/Pepsi is gross, makes my teeth feel weird so I can immediately tell when drinking it. Nice that I can do that as you get the odd retard in pubs (I'm diabetic too)

Yarp, full on sugar really. Diet(hate that word) cola/pepsi has none. I wonder if one can sue a barkeep for trying to kill you ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The relatively tiny amount of sugar that is in coke (in the greater scheme of things) is nothing compared to the damage the phosphoric acid does to your teeth.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I used to love regular pepsi/coke. But then age kicked in :(

It is still mandatory when hungover though :)
If you get hungover then you're doing it wrong.

Go out, get wasted, drink 2 pints of water before going to bed / passing out = no hangover.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I got 2 small dents on my new car too in the last 2 months, i am gonna get familiar with my local PDR garage i think, atleast it's cheap

Also protip, never ever park beside mpv's ever :(
because the doors are eeeeeextra long or because the owners are shit-for-brains morons (usually)? :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
If you get hungover then you're doing it wrong.

Go out, get wasted, drink 2 pints of water before going to bed / passing out = no hangover.

Right back at you!

If you are not getting hangover you are not drinking enough :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
For the first time ever, I've started getting spam SMS messages.

"You are owed £5000 for PPI" or "About your recent car accident"...etc.

I can use the Blacklist option on my SMS app, but its still fecking annoying.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Oh god the amount of PPI/"you've been in an accident in the last 3 years" texts and phones I get is disgusting. All BS, never taken out any type of loan and not been in any accidents for about 10 years. They just dial random numbers. Cunts.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Same here. Last loan I took out was my mortgage (bloody years ago) and I've never been involved in a car accident in my adult life.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
noisy vacuum cleaners. The Mrs loves our Dyson, I hate it. Imagine running a hoover over a gravel path. That noise. Its louder than a 747 taking off. Drives me insane.

"What dear? Burgled in the night? Gosh! What was taken? The hoover? Just the hoover? Oh dear. That is a shame."

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it's really awful trying to "vacuum" in the privacy of your bedroom when it's a noisy machine :(

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
They just dial random numbers. Cunts.

Actually they don't, that's a very very inefficient dialing strategy. I should know since I write the software some of these people use to call you. We're about to start on the SMS stuff soon too as so many customers are asking for it o_O But yeah, a lot of them just buy number lists from any source available that have nothing to do with if you opt-in or related to the actual service.

Since the PPI refunds the banks are having to give amounts to tens of billions and some of these companies take say 10% of your refund as commission. It's like any industry with a lot of easy money up for grabs, you get good firms, bad firms and the scammers.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Right now, I'm looking for a decent SMS spam blocker app. One that blocks every SMS & MMS not on my 'OK' list.

A few so far: Postman, No Spam SMS, SMS Blocker. More research req'd

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Incredibly, I know two people who've actually got a fair amount of cash from that PPI thing; one got 5K, the other got 25 grand...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Actually they don't, that's a very very inefficient dialing strategy. I should know since I write the software some of these people use to call you. We're about to start on the SMS stuff soon too as so many customers are asking for it o_O But yeah, a lot of them just buy number lists from any source available that have nothing to do with if you opt-in or related to the actual service.

Since the PPI refunds the banks are having to give amounts to tens of billions and some of these companies take say 10% of your refund as commission. It's like any industry with a lot of easy money up for grabs, you get good firms, bad firms and the scammers.

There was a watchdog or something similar recently where they had an inside man doing the job, had footage of them just ripping pages out of phone books to call from etc. Not everyone goes to the expense of buying number lists :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom