SPAM random annoying things

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Fireworks in London is horrid. Went a few years back and everyone was fighting. You have to get there for 9 as they slowly stop letting people in, yet there are no food and drink stalls and nothing to do till midnight. The journey home is horrid.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
TdC said:
I've never been able to understand that program. It doesn't seem to...do...anything :(

Drag folders onto it and click one of the buttons it will do the rest.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Getting up at 5.15 for the first time since 13th December ;/

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Last year parents got me a 2012 calendar from the Canadian rockies, loads of great shots.

This year? The Isle of Wight. The irritating thing is the IoW has plenty of beauty to show, but all these shots are just naff postcard shots with little charm or ability. :(

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
You need some of the 2013 calendars i have on my wall, very beautiful shots

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Waiting for paint to dry. Its like watching paint drying.

Chilly

Balls of steel
going into the office tomorrow after 2 weeks of gaming til 3am and getting up at 11. cunts.

Poag

m00?
Tourists with massive bags on a packed (seriosuly its the week after new years and its packed already, prices go up, space on trains go down) shuffling up and down trains looking for free double seats. Loudly complaining about how they have big bags so should deserve a double seat becuase they can't possibly use the luggage rack because they are going on "holiday" and thus have "all their worldly belongings" in a suitcase. So they shuffle up to one end of the train, then shuffle back down again, then give up and stop in the door areas. When its time to get off the train they stand to one side and pull there bag out of the middle by about 1/2 an inch so everyone has to kick and clamber over the bags to get off.

Last night this poor girl in a wheelchair had to get the guard to remove the bags from the doors so she could get off, as the tourists refused to move it more than pulling on the handle slightly.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
srsly though, bags on train = pain. in the NL they have carefully done away with any kind of luggage rack so they can pack more people in (and raise prices for some odd reason). there literally is NO place you can put a bag that's too big to keep on your lap. that said, as a professional commuter I hate tourists and want to kill them all.

Poag

m00?
Tourists should not be allowed on commuter trains.

So my season ticket is up to £6400 now, up ~£400 on last year. For that kind of money i expect a seat :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Every dang choccie having nuts in them. I like nuts, i like choccies, i don't like choccies and nuts.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I guess I won't be sending you a box of Just Brazils then ;):)

50702011_H.jpg

TdC

chocolate covered giant raisins. that is all.

TdC

you finding something wrong is only more proof that I am right. you knows it.

rynnor

Rockhound
Boarding the loft in a cramped space full of badly routed pipework - my poor kneecaps...

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Boarding the loft in a cramped space full of badly routed pipework - my poor kneecaps...

Me too, thrown shit loads of boxes out for stuff i dont even have anymore

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
GF not understanding why I want to watch the Super Bowl on my birthday

"But we should do something together..?"

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
She can watch it with you if she's that bothered?
Told her she could, but then you get the usual bullshit with her not knowing the rules etc.

"Make food, bring drinks and you can watch the shitty half time show"

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My right mouse button is sticking.
When I dismantle it I'll probably find half of Tesco's cake department inside

soze

I am a FH squatter
Having a cold for a month now since before I started my holiday I have had a throat full of phlegm. It hurts when I breath but this fucker will not break into a full cold and will not fuck off. It is doing my nut in..

TdC

Tell her to stfu and go to bed.
or....

tell her to blow you for the duration of the game. she's allowed to stop periodically, but only for the time it takes to go in to the kitchen to make you a steak sandwich or get you a beer.
that way, you will watch the game, be together, and do nice things together. EVERYBODY WINS MAN

TdC

also...the writer of the developers guide to this application server I'm using. Whoever wrote it deserves a long, lingering, excruciatingly agonizing death. Actually, several deaths of that sort. Please baby jebus make it so! :(:(:(

Poag

m00?
Having a cold for a month now since before I started my holiday I have had a throat full of phlegm. It hurts when I breath but this fucker will not break into a full cold and will not fuck off. It is doing my nut in..
Holy crap i've had that too.

Bunged up nose and gungy throat for ages.......you been slipping me the tongue?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Take two spoons of cement mix and man the fuck up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom