Rammstein owned Antwerp

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
Rothzak said:
hey duvelken, you can copy paste, want a lollypop? :D

oh and btw, werent those tickets like €50 each? :touch:

NERF my copy/paste skillz :clap:

They were even more :touch: cos i bought them the night of the concert.

NOW GIMME THAT LOLLY!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I have to admit, this isn't my favourite Rammstein album... but "Ohne Dich" is.... beautiful.

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
ich werde in die tannen gehen,
dahin, wo ich sie zuletzt gesehn.

doch der abend wirft ein tuch aufs land,
und auf die wege hinterm waldesrand.

und der wald der steht so schwarz und leer,
weh mir oh weh, und die vögel singen nicht mehr...

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein – ohne dich,
Mit dir bin ich auch allein - Ohne dich.
Ohne dich zähl ich die stunden – ohne dich,
Mit dir stehen die sekunden – lohne nicht.

Auf den Ästen in den Gräben,
ist es nun still und ohne Leben.

Und das atmen fällt mir ach, so schwer,
weh mir o weh, und die vögel singen nicht mehr...

Mit dir bin ich auch allein - Ohne dich.(Ohne dich)
Mit dir stehen die sekunden – lohne nicht, ohne dich.

Ohne dich

und das atmen fällt mich ach, so schwer,
weh mir oh weh, und die vögel singen nicht mehr...

Mit dir bin ich auch allein - Ohne dich.(Ohne dich)
Mit dir stehen die sekunden – lohne nicht, ohne dich.

Ohne dich

Ohne dich

Ohne dich

Ohne dich

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
and u sir, are a re.... , well you get my point. You are prolly some pill addicted, speed sniffin' techno freak am i right? Look at me i'm mister the leet deejay, i take 30year old songs and put some bass in it and i have the new summer hit!!!! Or maybe you're one of those freaked out alternative people who stand on a dancefloor looking like they are getting a heartattack with a broom up their ass or something. :kissit: :kissit:

If you don't like it, don't post here then.

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
OMG! They did it again! German ppl invaded Antwerp and owned it! WWIII is niegh! Seek cover! ;p

Chilly

Balls of steel
Aoami, you ever been to Jesters/Clown in S'hampton? was there last weekend - quad vodkas for £2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1oneoneee111

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
it's a bit close to St. Mary's for my liking, but my mates hired it out for his 18th in January so i'll be going then.

w00t.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Duvelken said:
and u sir, are a re.... , well you get my point. You are prolly some pill addicted, speed sniffin' techno freak am i right? Look at me i'm mister the leet deejay, i take 30year old songs and put some bass in it and i have the new summer hit!!!! Or maybe you're one of those freaked out alternative people who stand on a dancefloor looking like they are getting a heartattack with a broom up their ass or something. :kissit: :kissit:

If you don't like it, don't post here then.
Lol @ the way you metal freaks think about techno. Yet everytime you guys are drunk you dance on techno also....
Techno is not what you think it is. At least not the underground-techno. Try going to a good techno club instead of the gay-parade where you hear all the commercial pop songs which you qualify as techno.

edit : Antwer better clubs : Cafe Local / Club industria / Café d'anvers. Not 100% techno clubs but they play techno between the lounge/electronic/drum n bass etc. You can actually dance on this in more then the 2 ways you know : jumping around kicking eachother, or waving your hair around by moving your head up and down.

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
lol stonypony :D I'm a "metalfreak" too, and i never seen any of my metalminded friends freak out on techno that much, ok it aint their style but if they are mature enough they wont make stupid comments about it..NP with your way of dressing/living, as long as you dont do it because someone else does..

oh and rammstein is shitty electro german crap :puke: :wub:

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Rothzak said:
lol stonypony :D I'm a "metalfreak" too, and i never seen any of my metalminded friends freak out on techno that much, ok it aint their style but if they are mature enough they wont make stupid comments about it..NP with your way of dressing/living, as long as you dont do it because someone else does..

oh and rammstein is shitty electro german crap :puke: :wub:
Hehe no no, i got my own style which i try to follow. I also have no problem with anyone's way of living, but i always find it ironic to see the 'metalfreaks' call techno shit and all that, and then for example at Werchter when i pass the place where Galaxy was behind the turning tables, they all tend to stop there, listen and dance also. Same goes for normal parties. :drink:

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
rammstein is cool :)

one of the best european bands.
but,
i'm more into jovink and the voederbietels ....... j/k

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
StonyPony said:
Hehe no no, i got my own style which i try to follow. I also have no problem with anyone's way of living, but i always find it ironic to see the 'metalfreaks' call techno shit and all that, and then for example at Werchter when i pass the place where Galaxy was behind the turning tables, they all tend to stop there, listen and dance also. Same goes for normal parties. :drink:

Actually i have no problem with "techno freaks", i just replied in the way he did tbh :drink:

But, as you say, i see more "metalfreaks" appreciating other styles too, but some of the "technofreaks" i know only love techno and all the rest is shit in their oppinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom