rambo

A

Aarweenie

hmms... is it next years "Julkalender?" ;p (or this years however you want it)

F

froler-mid

The daily bandwidth limit for this customer has been exceeded. Try again after midnight, EST.
Click here for more information.

suckiest webspace ever? 68 views only on thread T_T

A

amazingsteve

he is proud of it, he even made it a guild.

W

Wai

wanted to see the ss to see if i was in it to say "look maa i'm famous"

O

old.Downanael

Rambo is teh l445 guys!11! We should not talk bad about him cause he's so leet. :(

O

old.Morchaoron

rambo whine #455437423742375923758945798753957987471576787341752485567430275401357235745614561347561347561805610356410541056134563481561438564386514805614564138560471234617856484763026427662641724856124

R

Rambo

Originally posted by sorusi
www24.brinkster.com/clanvh/prydwenstealthers.jpg (copy and paste url in browser)

hope you are proud of your little zerg you zergling ;)

dunno wich zerg of all is it cause this link not working, i suppose its the one we formed to Ninja 3 Hib keeps ( 1 was lvl 10 ), but whatever it is ...

..........................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................
....................QQQ..................................................QQQ.......................................
............QQQQQQQQQQ......................................QQQQQQQQQQ..........................
.........QQ...................QQ..............................QQ..................QQ...........................
.......QQ.........................QQ.......................QQ.........................QQ......................
.....QQ.............................QQ...................QQ.............................QQ....................
...QQ...............................QQ.................QQ................................QQ...................
...QQ...............................QQ.................QQ................................QQ...................
....QQ..............................QQ..................QQ...............................QQ.....................
......QQQ.............QQQ.....QQ.....................QQQ.............QQQ......QQ....................
..........QQQQ.........QQQQQQ...........................QQQQ.........QQQQQQ......................
...............QQQQQQQQQQ....................................QQQQQQQQQQ...........................
......................QQQQQ..QQQQ.....................................QQQQQ..QQQQ..................
........................................QQQQQQQ............................................QQQQQQQ......
.............................................QQQQ.................................................QQQQ...........
..............................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................

M

Madae

Re: Re: rambo

Originally posted by Rambo

....................QQQ..................................................QQQ.......................................
............QQQQQQQQQQ......................................QQQQQQQQQQ..........................
.........QQ...................QQ..............................QQ..................QQ...........................
.......QQ.........................QQ.......................QQ.........................QQ......................
.....QQ.............................QQ...................QQ.............................QQ....................
....QQ..............................QQ..................QQ...............................QQ.....................
......QQQ.............QQQ.....QQ.....................QQQ.............QQQ......QQ....................
..........QQQQ.........QQQQQQ...........................QQQQ.........QQQQQQ......................
...............QQQQQQQQQQ....................................QQQQQQQQQQ...........................
......................QQQQQ..QQQQ.....................................QQQQQ..QQQQ..................
........................................QQQQQQQ............................................QQQQQQQ......
.............................................QQQQ.................................................QQQQ...........
..............................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................

:clap:

S

Shike

Originally posted by froler-mid
that ascii QQ is soo old now ;d

indeed it is...

:mgwhore2:

^^ make an ascii of that instead, more suiting to "Rambo".. but then again, Rambo was a soloer :O

/chuckles

T

tildson

Is that the best an rr11 infil can come up with, QQ ?

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by tildson
Is that the best an rr11 infil can come up with, QQ ?

Who said infils are bright :D

G

gwyneth-love

Did you take NP keep Rambo ? Cause they sure look pissed off :)

Z

Ziva

Last time i checked people with staffs and who can make pets can't stealth :rolleyes:

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Ziva
Last time i checked people with staffs and who can make pets can't stealth :rolleyes:

Look closely and you can see prize #15 hidden behind that big 'ol staff!

Z

Ziva

Ah yes i see, but maybe this player has a staff too, we can't see if he is a stealther or not :)

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Ziva
Ah yes i see, but maybe this player has a staff too, we can't see if he is a stealther or not :)

Bah you whiner! Stop whining about sorusi's beautifully illustrated whine!

C

constanze

Bann them all, stupid stealthers who found inv button should be punished. I mean wtf is this, stealthers arent allowed to group up becouse they get group spots in normal groups. So its totaly lame if they group to 1fg stealthers or more. Everyone knows running in a fg is a privilege of non stealth chars so i say stealthers should rvr unbuffed and solo so everyone can 2 hit them !

V

voth

Personally I see it as a great compliment to my skills that DS feels they need to attack me with their entire group to bring a single caster down.

C

constanze

personally i believe DS is the only guild that kills soloers with a fg

BANN i SAY

C

chronictank

its not against the CoC :p
And im sure u all have done it at one point in ur game life :)

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by constanze
Bann them all, stupid stealthers who found inv button should be punished. I mean wtf is this, stealthers arent allowed to group up becouse they get group spots in normal groups. So its totaly lame if they group to 1fg stealthers or more. Everyone knows running in a fg is a privilege of non stealth chars so i say stealthers should rvr unbuffed and solo so everyone can 2 hit them !

After a year your still an Idiot (Rambos the Man through \o/)

M

Melachi-

Im willing to bet myself included, althoug its really annoying to walk around solo and have DS jump you with 1fg or so. If i were playing Alb/Prydwen and a stealther class, I would join as I bet its fun for them. I bet you lot would too :p

V

voth

Not really. When running a fg and you gank a solo stealther it's not really something that gets my adrenaline pumping. It's just a speedbump.

O

old.windforce

Re: Re: rambo

Originally posted by Rambo
dunno wich zerg of all is it cause this link not working, i suppose its the one we formed to Ninja 3 Hib keeps ( 1 was lvl 10 ), but whatever it is ...

have that QQ macroed yet Rambo ^^

B

bolo

Those actually look like a pair of lactating breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread