Rambo

S

succi

Good fights tonight , nice to fight you 1v1 on level terms for once , you caught me the second time without end and poison on weaps :) Anyway , hope to see you solo again sometime.

D

DocWolfe

yeh instead of you zerging around emain? uncovering poor defenceless scouts so they can get zerged?

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by old.Docwolfe
yeh instead of you zerging around emain? uncovering poor defenceless scouts so they can get zerged?

I only EVER see Succi soloing or running around in 1FG with Lourker + ganksquad.

Fear the 1FG zerg.

O

old.Sko

Much better than my chars stole my girl :wink2:

S

succi

hehe , he is annoyed as whenever we know there is a fg of alb stealthers at amg , my usual group charge ; and I run around unstealthing as many as poss :)

S

succi

yeah me and my usual group Trad / Bfr / Redb / Lourker / Sharwyn / Kella zerg so much :F

S

salazzarson

Bah Succi playing with other Albs now, its like that is it hehe.

Will have to shhot you now :)

Sal

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by old.Sko

Much better than my chars stole my girl :wink2:

Hehehe...

Well...She did steal my chars!

/em cries

Z

zapzap

I fell u pain Dook I had to go buy new account and delete my original Zapsi so my girlfriend could play that account.

Zapsis RR7L0 Sb
Zapsi Rr5L7 healer
Careless lvl 16 sm

Zapsi lvl 31 bard

B

Bofgrey

Yesterday I was trying to suicide on MPK, discovering that Succi's fg (yeah me and my usual group Trad / Bfr / Redb / Lourker / Sharwyn / Kella zerg so much :F) was there screwing around with dem middies.

After I slit quite a few of their throats emoting and trying to kiss Albion's beloved Redb to death they found out some gimped pally was behind them. Thanks for not insta-killing me and playing around a little bit...I was pleasantly surprised! Shows maturity and skill to some extend :p

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Redb sucks!

I rooted the entire gank squad with single target root before as they were distracted and he had the nerve to snare me so they caught up as I fled. Bo, foul play there Matt :p

Users who are viewing this thread