Rambo you suck ;oooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Rambo
many thanks morch for posting this, your opinion fills me up totally, cbaed to post all that tho and start another uselles arguement with crylonia. but at this point i had to mension that yes he killed me, but i was 70% hp cause i just had a fight, and i also think (but i am not sure) that i didnt had time 2 repoison my swords either, ofc he didnt realised that cause he fall of his chair when he killed me and had to run in forums to post etc.

and fyi all sb's or nses out there :
my current spec is,
50DW, 50Thrust, 21CS, 30stealth, 30envenom, all +21,
i also have MOP3, Dualist Reflexes3, DEX3, STR3, CON3, 2ndWind, Purge, Vanish, Quick3, Dodger1, Tireless1, LW2, Aom1,
1605 Weapon Skill
...wich means the only way to kill me is to land a very high pa on me or low pa-cd and hope my purge is down.

i made this spec only cause couple sb's were able to kill me when their purge was up and mine down ( without pa me ofc ). Now they are easy no matter what.

So Crylonia i think all people here slaping you for some reason and not for nothing... you were more than stupid to post such shit.

Btw thanks, you might make the biggest Rambo thread ever, i think record till now is 12pages, can i count on you?

oh and i almost forgot this :
..........................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................
....................QQQ..................................................QQQ.......................................
............QQQQQQQQQQ......................................QQQQQQQQQQ..........................
.........QQ...................QQ..............................QQ..................QQ...........................
.......QQ.........................QQ.......................QQ.........................QQ......................
.....QQ.............................QQ...................QQ.............................QQ....................
...QQ...............................QQ.................QQ................................QQ...................
...QQ...............................QQ.................QQ................................QQ...................
....QQ..............................QQ..................QQ...............................QQ.....................
......QQQ.............QQQ.....QQ.....................QQQ.............QQQ......QQ....................
..........QQQQ.........QQQQQQ...........................QQQQ.........QQQQQQ......................
...............QQQQQQQQQQ....................................QQQQQQQQQQ...........................
......................QQQQQ..QQQQ.....................................QQQQQ..QQQQ..................
........................................QQQQQQQ............................................QQQQQQQ......
.............................................QQQQ.................................................QQQQ...........
..............................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................

holidays are gone i can be ewul again :p :p :p

Yay fotm dw spec well i dont care i never play on pryd anymore so go ahead :p

W

Wai

tbh if i were rambo i'd be flattered, wish everytime i got killed just after killing someone else i got a thread this big

tbh never laughed so much in quite some time reading this, first was everyone against Crylonia, after tbh one of the more pointless threads ever made, then excal v pryd, then mid v alb and then it got personal :bore:

was v tempted to post in this thread a million times but was funnier just watching it all pan out

v amusing thread... next time someone kills me can they make a thread asking for a medal? :rolleyes:

V

VidX

damn, Rambos nearly as many threads dedicated to himself as I do now, guess I better start playing properly again :(

G

Gamzy

It won't be closed boards are dead in 20odd days so who cares :eek:

F

faderullan

Rambo: Get some new ra's tbh. You can use better ones then that. And why no cd? Shouldnt you be able to afford that at rr11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread