Rambo topic again

O

old.Downanael

Been thinking this this over and over and realised i not been treating like you should been,been having most stresffull moments of my life last 3 months and must admit i flamed you just to let little steam go off my head,But now it's finally ended :D

I would like to apology anything insulting i said to you or anyone else,was thinking ppl should play the game way i want but after all YOU pay the game and you play how you want to.If it gets you feel any better would probably have exploded withouth you.

So again i would like to apology you for treating like such as you surely didin't deserve it. Now i say it,Grats for rr11 and really mean it :clap: Hope we dont see thought but goodluck :)

-Leale,lowbie rr Hunter.

O

orodruin-

WHERE IS THE QQ?
WHERE IS THE WHINE CHEESE?
WHERE ARE THE FLAMES?
WHERE ARE THE FUCKTARD NOOB SUCKOR BIATCH ZERGLING COMMENTS?

Well done to the first guy that really understood that its a game, and apologized for its manners. Needs moer of this kind peopal.

S

Shike

Down, stop doin drugs man, its not good for you ;)

A

Ardrias_Mid

What a load of bs. Such a pussy tbh. QQ!

R

Rambo

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Been thinking this this over and over and realised i not been treating like you should been,been having most stresffull moments of my life last 3 months and must admit i flamed you just to let little steam go off my head,But now it's finally ended :D

I would like to apology anything insulting i said to you or anyone else,was thinking ppl should play the game way i want but after all YOU pay the game and you play how you want to.If it gets you feel any better would probably have exploded withouth you.

So again i would like to apology you for treating like such as you surely didin't deserve it. Now i say it,Grats for rr11 and really mean it :clap: Hope we dont see thought but goodluck :)

-Leale,lowbie rr Hunter.

no hard feelings :)
not even to Klavrynd :)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by orodruin-
WHERE IS THE QQ?
WHERE IS THE WHINE CHEESE?
WHERE ARE THE FLAMES?
WHERE ARE THE FUCKTARD NOOB SUCKOR BIATCH ZERGLING COMMENTS?

i know it shows when klav hasnt posted yet

W

Wai

awww nice to see a thread entitled rambo that was all nice and wubbly

expected another whine, nice suprise tbh :D

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by orodruin-
Well done to the first guy that really understood that its a game, and apologized for its manners. Needs moer of this kind peopal.
Wouldn't it be better if we could all just understand that before we whine? Well it's better that some ppl understand it eventually than not at all I guess ^^

K

klavrynd

i have exams, i'll post a suitable reply in true klav stylee when i have spare time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom