Rainbow Six

C

CptDoom

If you have a live connection, want a nice and easy paced fps that works well with the controller, get this.

Its absolutely fucking brilliant. Just done a 6 hr stretch and the first hour was a bit hmmmm, dont like controls. But then you get good, and then the game becomes immersive.

Its not too unlike the pc version, the chat adds a lot ( i know you can chat on pc but not on a couch :) ) and its slightly (and i do stress slightly) more arcadey than the pc version.

Havent really tried the SP mode yet, tho shouting commands at your team mates and watching them do it is fun.

Highly reconmended by a non-xbox-fps fan

C

Custy

It is a bit of a stripped down version of the pc version, which isnt a bad thing. I got the PC version so i dont intend on buying this.

C

CptDoom

Originally posted by Custy
It is a bit of a stripped down version of the pc version, which isnt a bad thing. I got the PC version so i dont intend on buying this.

As have i, I do much prefer the xbox version.

Less anal, less frustrating and more fun. Has the perfect balnce between fun and realism in my opinion

P

plightstar

Still wondering to get it yet.

Is it more like Rainbow Six with plans before the mission or like Ghost Recon with plans inside the Mission?

C

CptDoom

Im not too sure, im just playing team survival but ive had a few goes on co-op and mission and theres no planning at all... As in those 3d mission maps (at least i havent checked that bit yet).

Theres about 12 different playmodes online.... I havent even finished the first mission offline due to online being such huge great fun

C

CptDoom

Bah i guess ill just PLAY ON MY OWN!! Cmon people its amaaazing!

C

Custy

I got it but dont have BB at the mo so no xbox live :)

anyway looks good, less frustrating than PC version.

Only bad thing is the levels are much much much more linear now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom