Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Circle of Five

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Artifact

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

ttt

Banned
so, i've been thinking about beginning to lead some raids again, but i was wondering what people would be up for the most, long time since ive seen any well organized trollheim/df raids but i see there's plenty of people who wants/needs co5 and/or arti raids, so i'll see where the poll goes and try to get something organized.

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
long time since ive seen any well organized trollheim/df raids.

Ouch bit of an insult to the few guys that have ran these raids --- and erm yes actually the big runs went well'ish :).

Dont diss ppls runs unless u been there m8 saying i heard it wasnt run well is such a wind up comment when a raid is ran well but lack of numbers makes it go south

there is still a hardcore centre in camelot and treat them well they come help (AND HELP YOU CDOMPLETE A RAID)

And yes b4 anyone says it i havnt been playing the last month but I will still defend and stand up for those that raid and try help realm dissing em is not a good move IMO

But if you do run a raid and im free ill log my BB on -- GF's account makes bb a constant :) and come help *cheer* keep mid alive

ttt

Banned
Ouch bit of an insult to the few guys that have ran these raids --- and erm yes actually the big runs went well'ish :).

Dont diss ppls runs unless u been there m8 saying i heard it wasnt run well is such a wind up comment when a raid is ran well but lack of numbers makes it go south

there is still a hardcore centre in camelot and treat them well they come help (AND HELP YOU CDOMPLETE A RAID)

And yes b4 anyone says it i havnt been playing the last month but I will still defend and stand up for those that raid and try help realm dissing em is not a good move IMO

But if you do run a raid and im free ill log my BB on -- GF's account makes bb a constant :) and come help *cheer* keep mid alive
depends when how you look at it when i say "a long time since i saw a well organized raid" i can mean maybe a year or a half as its not that often those raids are led by anyone anymore

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Ummm feel kinnda insulted there to be honest m8.

ran raids till i left a month ago and on the whole they went well. Granted a few went total pear shape but i do not believe it was cause of how i led i believe it was down to numbers.

I've led raids with low numbers ppl saying we cant do it and still dragged em through it :) but yes i've ran raids and failed but --- I dont think it was bad leadership think it was more more my gun ho attitude do or die stuff :)

but all been all run a raid m8 ppl will come and if on the time u get told we dont have enough ignore em and then go prove em wrong :)

Gral

Fledgling Freddie
Was a nice co5 raid earlier this evening, both groups sorted uttgard :) Well led and all had much fun :)

There has been 2 dragon raids, and tonights co5 raid, within the last 3 or 4 days. All full up and all smooth as :)

So, yes, there are still people interested in raids. Yes, ppl will turn up.

Toll ... we all love you for the raids you did. Dont get wound up about a comment which was not aimed at you. It was a general comment. Your not playing anymore so dont worry about it :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Yep the co5 was cool ... big thanks to Mooler and all who came along. There have been more than 2 dragon raids recently too ... I couldn't make it to the ones Gral mentioned (Fri and Sat last week) because I was working, dammit! but there was at least one other a week or so ago that was excellent. First time I've been on one and not been a gate guard :)

As for the raids suggested - I'd go on them all! My preference for them would be in the actual order they are posted, i.e.

Trollheim
Darkness Falls
Circle of Five
Artifact

I've never been to Trollheim - hope you do a raid there when I'm not in work

a.k.a. Ceddwen, aug healer

ttt

Banned
Ummm feel kinnda insulted there to be honest m8.

ran raids till i left a month ago and on the whole they went well. Granted a few went total pear shape but i do not believe it was cause of how i led i believe it was down to numbers.

I've led raids with low numbers ppl saying we cant do it and still dragged em through it :) but yes i've ran raids and failed but --- I dont think it was bad leadership think it was more more my gun ho attitude do or die stuff :)

but all been all run a raid m8 ppl will come and if on the time u get told we dont have enough ignore em and then go prove em wrong :)
i don't recall you've let any trollheim raids or DF raids tbh, or i wasnt online and i havent heard of it :) wasnt meant as an insult but mostly as those are the raids that's nearly never getting organised any longer that's how i ment it, not to say that former raid leaders were crap and didnt know what they were doing, had nothing to do with it.

Grolf

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Do it

Just go with it Grolf, hun. We know you didn't mean nuthin' bad...:D

I would have added Iarnvidiur's Lair to the list - good hard raids - I've been on 2 and never reached the Boss mob. And I suppose TG is a bit much.....

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
I've never been to Trollheim - hope you do a raid there when I'm not in work
a.k.a. Ceddwen, aug healer

Nosoden is a fun guy to meet....I guess you'll be after his Trophy.

:england:
MM

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Trollheim is indeed a nice place and much like TG is somewhere everyone should go at least once altho sadly the drops are poo by todays standards its still a cool place to see.

Approx 12-18 months ago we did everything in there apart from "The Rift" with 1 opted melee fg + out of grp bots so its not that hard either (Nosdoden did take a lil while tho lol) :)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Tg is piece of cake with an tank fg if you got an experienced leader with you. But if you don't know the place, stay away of it even with 4 fg's...

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Tg is piece of cake with an tank fg if you got an experienced leader with you. But if you don't know the place, stay away of it even with 4 fg's...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh TAKE ME THERE!!!!

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
I only thrust one man to lead me in TG, and he is not that much active anymore unfortunatly :(

Well, I don't know who you might mean, but we live and learn (or die and learn!) and I'd love to go there - there's plenty of good people still playing who I think would be able to lead a raid.

I don't expect to live through every adventure, and have spent many a time examining the ground at close quarters :D Having fun is the main aim really :clap: - anyone who wants to take a group out on a raid has my support and gratitude :worthy:

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
I only thrust one man to lead me in TG, and he is not that much active anymore unfortunatly :(

TG is easy .. just bring a good old fashion shammy puller that knowes what hes doing outside of grp .. worked like a charm many years ago when i lead 10-15 raids down there and im sure it still would :)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but my puller is MA :D
Would love to go there one of this days, the problem is if you fuck up once, you can get the all room full of purples taking you down in a split sec^^. But it's probably one of the last challenging places left in DAOC for PvE :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
TG is easy .. just bring a good old fashion shammy puller that knowes what hes doing outside of grp .. worked like a charm many years ago when i lead 10-15 raids down there and im sure it still would :)

Is that an offer there Sig? <wink>

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
He heh ... well its easy to do .. can be done with 1 fg and a hole lot of patience ..2fg alot faster and ofc. more ideal

And aye u really have to be carefull down there and listen to whom ever is raid leader .... and to have the time for the raid .. and i would say u should have 4ish hours if u want to have a good time and kill most/all importent mobs down there.

ttt

Banned
ofc im after nosdoden trophy :) though also wana try it out as the last time i actually was down there was the release of new frontiers <or just before> TG i'd say im quite an experienced player, been focus farming/leading random groups down to tuscar a few times tho, the issue is the time it takes to get there :) but its worth it imo ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom