Raids are many but invitations few

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
I am a man of raids since i think they are adventurous and a nice break from everyday boredom. But when one read the raid announcements very few of them are open for all.

We, The Choir, have chosen a life less ordinary. Within our roleplaying society we thrive and have a joyous time. Thou we are in guildsize measured quite small and cannot engage such raids on our own.

I dont want you to feel sorry for us but merely toss an invitation once in a while. I'm sure we can add to athmosphere but relax we won't "roleplay" you to death. We "read" the situation and roleplay according to it.

Special thanks go to Humberton Guard who frequently let us tag along.
Also worth mentioning is the Dragon-Fighters and The Prodigy.

Write a note or...
Contact me or Wilfrid the Wayfarer

My humble thanks in advance

Chilly

Balls of steel
Dardamein said:
I am a man of raids since i think they are adventurous and a nice break from everyday boredom. But when one read the raid announcements very few of them are open for all.

We, The Choir, have chosen a life less ordinary. Within our roleplaying society we thrive and have a joyous time. Thou we are in guildsize measured quite small and cannot engage such raids on our own.

I dont want you to feel sorry for us but merely toss an invitation once in a while. I'm sure we can add to athmosphere but relax we won't "roleplay" you to death. We "read" the situation and roleplay according to it.

Special thanks go to Humberton Guard who frequently let us tag along.
Also worth mentioning is the Dragon-Fighters and The Prodigy.

Write a note or...
Contact me or Wilfrid the Wayfarer

My humble thanks in advance
Schedule one yourselves, charter madmanfingo to lead or something and invite 80 guilds and claim 10 dorps for yourself, SORTED SON!

well, perhaps not the fingo bit, hes too much of a loony tbh.

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
Schedule one yourselves, charter madmanfingo to lead or something and invite 80 guilds and claim 10 dorps for yourself, SORTED SON!

well, perhaps not the fingo bit, hes too much of a loony tbh.

Aint the claiming kind....but maybe i should schedule one. Thou i have doubts that people would like a roleplaying Sidi raid, damn i oughta try this.

Me like FingFing, exquisite leader and also a roleplayer of range.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Leading a full scale open Sidi raid is a difficult job, and the only reward is the small chance of getting the very good drops from the last horsemen and apoc, and i've yet to see Apoc die still so these days most people settle just for the smaller raids killing the first few availible keylords.

Its a shame but not suprising.

However the good news is that next patch Apocolypse gets nerfed, making him easier to kill, which should encourage more full scale open invite raids.

Otherwise if your not already in an Alliance you should consider joining one of the larger Alliances who do regular raids.

Keep up the role playing :D

Chilly

Balls of steel
Kagato said:
Leading a full scale open Sidi raid is a difficult job, and the only reward is the small chance of getting the very good drops from the last horsemen and apoc, and i've yet to see Apoc die still so these days most people settle just for the smaller raids killing the first few availible keylords.

Its a shame but not suprising.

However the good news is that next patch Apocolypse gets nerfed, making him easier to kill, which should encourage more full scale open invite raids.

Otherwise if your not already in an Alliance you should consider joining one of the larger Alliances who do regular raids.

Keep up the role playing :D
bah, apoc is killable as he is isne he?

just vos wer too lazy to get 40 theurgists to get a million pets on him.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Iskander said:
I would love to see more public raids again ;)

they're not worth the hassle of leading :) If leading them was fun I'd lead more but it's not.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
bah, apoc is killable as he is isne he?

just vos wer too lazy to get 40 theurgists to get a million pets on him.

Killable but insanely difficult, harder then any other mob in the game (besides Behemoth maybe).

Theurgists spam for all there worth, but soon as power fails the brown smelly stuff hits the fan, even with power buffs etc.

Problem with open raids is, that after 6 hours of hassle leading one, you then have another hours worth of lotto to get through which is usually more hassle then the rest of the raid put together.

Chilly

Balls of steel
ever theur has a necro+cleric pwr battery behind him, necro duels cleric cleric heals himself necro keep theur filled up, i think aussie suggested this long time ago but no one can be arsed to organise it cos tis too much hard work.

Thamiel

Fledgling Freddie
Shame all sidi drops will be obsolete once toa comes. fx still be nice tho :m00:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Chilly said:
ever theur has a necro+cleric pwr battery behind him, necro duels cleric cleric heals himself necro keep theur filled up, i think aussie suggested this long time ago but no one can be arsed to organise it cos tis too much hard work.

can't duel in the apoc room - the flames will kick you out of it immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom