Raid..

ttt

Banned
Hello all. the last few days ive been thinking of beginning to lead a few raids, all dependant from what people wants or needs nowadays :) so if any suggestions please tell me here and ill see what i can do in the near future...

Grolf/Naughtygirrl

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all. the last few days ive been thinking of beginning to lead a few raids, all dependant from what people wants or needs nowadays :) so if any suggestions please tell me here and ill see what i can do in the near future...

Grolf/Naughtygirrl

Lmao i see you havnt mentioned a char in ya sig :D , anyways , more ML raids :p ones where people grp other people plz. And possibly Summoners Hall, thats no doubt not been tried in donkeys years

Keitan

Banned
Lmao i see you havnt mentioned a char in ya sig :D , anyways , more ML raids :p ones where people grp other people plz. And possibly Summoners Hall, thats no doubt not been tried in donkeys years

Whens the next time u gonna quit then come back dude ? been over 10 times uve done it now /rofl!

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
ML raids during the week! People are do busy to do em on le weekends :<

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dont listen to ixnay!! :p
ML raids during weekends plz :)

Bite

Fledgling Freddie

Grolf/Naughtygirrl

thid gimp hosting raids....gl with that:m00:

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
random gimp posting on forums tho he quit due to rl.......HF :)

dont even have internet at home, so actually getting paid to rant u at work.
gl with raid, hope alot shows:ninja:

ttt

Banned
dont even have internet at home, so actually getting paid to rant u at work.
gl with raid, hope alot shows:ninja:
sounds kewl, i want such a work, thanks anyways tho, just need people to show up

btw first thought would be an ml1-2 raid if people were up for it, problem is that i cant sort out a date yet, but i'll confirm when its doable asap.

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
you suck TTT! ;> atleast in RVR ! xD but i still love you YOUNG BOY!:worthy:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
sounds kewl, i want such a work, thanks anyways tho, just need people to show up

btw first thought would be an ml1-2 raid if people were up for it, problem is that i cant sort out a date yet, but i'll confirm when its doable asap.

^ see stickied section for saturday, tho feel free to run 3 and 6 7 8 9 and 10 for me cos i fuckin sux at those :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Whens the next time u gonna quit then come back dude ? been over 10 times uve done it now /rofl!

nope , actually its been 3, and each time i had a few months off , but as for quittin again , i dunno, was thinking september maybe :D

or when they close the english servers.. so next week prolly , anyways , more Raidzor's TTT !!!!

Lab bosses are allways good too (you need MoZ and The One , u know u want to :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom