[RAID] ML9 B STEPS FRIDAY 6th 1930 CET

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Team,

the last hurdle sits before us. We have a chicken to pluck and the winner gets the Multicolored Goose Feather to stick in his helmet.

ML9 FULL BG raid meeting AERUS EXCALI at 1930 CET (1830 UK time)

No preclaim. Bags of ML XP for all. Nice loot. Fun bosses.

I want Defcom 10 all the way. Gimme all you got.

(and as always if it goes wrong.....

Its Thazz's fault!)

rgs, Tonfa

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Cross

...some of us long-time Mids aint all that keen on johnny-come-lately cross-posters. Some would say find your own fecking night/time/whatever. Not me tho. I dont g.a.s. if thoughtlessness makes people take unnecesary decisions. When I announced my thrash, I took the trouble to make sure Friday night was free. If we don't get enough Seers, we don't go and so what? A spoiled raid advantages only 2 types of player - Hibs and Albs - and that's what hijacking a filled slot does in the long run.
:wanker: :wanker: - the world is full of 'em.

PS I know some have problems with the Maths, but take it from me ML9 is hardly the last hurdle. Poor old Draco will be spitting nails at that remark.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
sweet jesus of nazareth!

It was Thazz's fault....

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Skua you are my friend and my kinnsman.. and your wisdom is second only to your beutiful nature. You have taken me under your bossem and made me feel at home on midgard.

I didnt see your post it wasnt put up with the list of raid stickies for some reason.

I dont think the peeps planning on coming to ml9 will be the ones looking to do circle of 5. In fact i know it. (its gonna be the same rabble that have been doing these steps with me all week)

sorry for late post and sorry for overlap. I told peeps days ago i would be doing this raid. and like i say I didnt see any other raids preplanned on here because the mods didnt sticky your one.

However just say the word and Ill cancel my raid (and i'll blaim it on thazz dont worry). Hell hath no fury like a vikiness scorned, that and I value your friendship more than any expedition.

your humble servant...

tonfa

Kaburn

Banned
However just say the word and Ill cancel my raid (and i'll blaim it on thazz dont worry). Hell hath no fury like a vikiness scorned, that and I value your friendship more than any expedition.

lol

Nate

FH is my second home
damn i need ml9 and Co5 and hewhomustdoialways/fakebeard/oldman/minigrump/thathunterguy/therealbeardedone to doi ingame somewhere all at the same time!

nah only kidding roll on ml9! :):)

need to sort some ml8 group steps ;o

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Word

Tonfa - I love ya like a bro and would no more ask you to cancel your raid than you would ask me to cancel mine. I usually do C05s on a Thursday, but there was already a DR planned, cancelled too late for me to re-schedule mine.
I hope you're right - those going on yours have no toons that would have done C05. Its only because I couldn't make your ML8 BGs on Wed that Im not in line for ML9 in any case.
Anyway, in the event let's hope nobody loses out.

I blame Nate

PS
You have taken me under your bossem.....
..erm, there ain't that much room....

:england:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
sorry for late post and sorry for overlap. I told peeps days ago i would be doing this raid. and like i say I didnt see any other raids preplanned on here because the mods didnt sticky your one.
Censi, the sticky mods (myself and whoodoo usually) only stick raids that are more than a full group hence (as Mercury knows) hers, along with Darkspire and other approx 1fg raids are left unstuck so as not to clutter up the top of the forums. They usually get enough bumps/applications to stay near the top anyway.

Good luck to both of you and I hope you both get the numbers needed :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
damn i need ml9 and Co5 and hewhomustdoialways/fakebeard/oldman/minigrump/thathunterguy/therealbeardedone to doi ingame somewhere all at the same time!
Nate ya big gimped erm gimp, I'm gonna set Jollz and Skar on you with their mighty wit and sarcasm (no really ;)) followed by you DOIIIngatthemmgffsafkgimpkkthxbye111!!1eleventwentytwo!!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thanks guys all for coming was good fun and went pretty fast.

Nate

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
Nate ya big gimped erm gimp, I'm gonna set Jollz and Skar on you with their mighty wit and sarcasm (no really ;)) followed by you DOIIIngatthemmgffsafkgimpkkthxbye111!!1eleventwentytwo!!

oh noes! teh sarcasm will ruin my mind!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII<falls off the cliff then there is silence, then you here the noise of> N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
C05

censi said:
thanks guys all for coming was good fun and went pretty fast.

...same for my C05 + Utgard raid. So, as I'd hoped, nobody lost out. Glad I kept my rattle in pram (almost) :)

Cya hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom