[RAID] Dracolich/Cerberus/Agramon - Tue 27th March 20.00 CET.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Date/Time: Tuesday 27th March 20.00 cet

Meeting point: Midgard laby entrance.

Mission: Kill those Labyrinth critters - Dracolich, Cerberus, Agramon and have fun, get OTDs, get drops, get trophies.

Total ppl required - FG, but offgrp bots are welcome.

Grp setup:
Shaman
Healer
Healer
Shield tank
Dmg dealer (melee)
Dmg dealer (caster) - Hakudun, teh ml10 summ sm.
Dmg dealer (anyone)
Any class

Disclaimer:
Very limited knowledge exists about dealing with those monsters, except Cerberus. So - we may get a wipe, but that's not a reason for for wimping away :)

Pls sign up here if u're interested.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ill come along, can bring rr5 shield thane, a zerker, shammy, or dark runie that fit those critera :p

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with either blocking PvE templated warrior, supp SM, dark SM, or shaman. I can take a fopping shaman along if needed...

-Jens

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I am in with either my little Thane or ml10 Summ SM .. or even a valk

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Couple of suggestion/problems.

These mobs are pretty hard for a full group. Even 1 stealther could really screw up your fight and you have unfortunately posted this on a public forum. However all the mobs in the laby have a pretty fast repop timer so maybe you could consider a 2fg raid. Just make sure everyone activates the oblesik on the way down and then you can port straight back to the encounters. (Raid leader should write down the name of the obelisk so you know which one to port too)

Cerberous isn't very hard (but then he doesn't drop much, just the occasional mythrian.) He sometimes does an ae damage spell but he has no adds so its pretty straight forward. He also diseases things occasionally.

After you kill Cerberous a door opens behind him and you can go through to the arena with Lord agramon inside. The door closes after about 10 mins so if you are worried about albs/hibs you could always wait for Cerberous to repop and the door to close.

Lord Agramon can't move from the centre of the arena however lots of adds with keep attacking you. There are standard DF mobs (that drop diamond seals) but also casters that aoe nuke and are very annoying because they are hard to box up. Agramon has a range ae spell too but it doesn't do much damage. The best way to kill Agramon is with debuff nuking. A suggested setup would be:

Pac healer
Aug healer
Shaman
Darkcarver(50% cold debuff) runie
Shield tank with decent block to guard SM
Supp Sm to kill adds
Cold nuker
Cold nuker

The first time I did this we had 9 active people and 3 bots. We didn't have an idea setup but we kept running out of power.

I have not killed Dracolich yet so can't offer advice but he is considered a bit harder than Agramon.

P.S. On the way down to agramon you pass a giant rat called Bazil, you don't have to kill him if you sneak past carefully but killing him can be fun! :p (I won't reveal the surprise if you haven't killed him before)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I'm in with either zerker, valk(s/s) and/or my bot.

Unfortunately i'm working tuesday evening, but i'll try to change to another day. Will post in a day or two when i know for sure if i can come or not.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
We did Agramon on hib quite easily. 2 guarders, 2 pb's, 2 healers, 2 randoms of whatever. No big deal, moved straight in on top and took about 2 minutes to finish the fight.
We did Draco with 2 rangers, warden, druid, bain... just stood there and pumped arrows into him.
Cerberous is just heads on zerg really.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Lab Raid

Signing up with my CL10 runie Castore as a caster DD.
:england:
MM

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I'm in with either zerker, valk(s/s) and/or my bot.

Unfortunately i'm working tuesday evening, but i'll try to change to another day. Will post in a day or two when i know for sure if i can come or not.
Oki poki, i'm in. Not working on tuesday. :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Yay

:worthy: to Haldar for trying this raid. I, for one, hope it becomes a regular thing. We're far too short on regular public PvE raids on this server, so this is a welcome shot in the arm. Agree with Cadelin tho. A BG of 2fg would be safer and allow more players to join.
There's also alot more bosses with some uber drops (eg. Moment of Zen = a light-sabre like Basalt Blade of Anarchy only 2h) and several Remains-droppers for us trophy hunters.

:fluffle:

Momma Mercury

Tumleratin

Fledgling Freddie

Sheilda - Healer[currently pac healer but can respec if needed]
Tumtastic - Aug Shaman
Tumrun - RM [Currently 10 sec pbt + rc, can respec]
Blurring - Skald
Tumirit - Supp SM

got a gimpy shield thane and valk also

can/will bring BB along withg any of em

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
About 2fg raid - i have no objections really. Mob repop is fast, we can do it same way as with Co5 bosses - both fgs kick boss, 1st time 1 gets credit/drop/whatever, and next time at 10-20% that fg pulls back while other finishes mob.

So - anyone can come along, if he/she wants, we'll sort groups on spot.

In this case, i'll go with my shaman Enforcer as main char, and SB Hroft as secondary one.

As for moment of zen - it doesnt drop on Dyvet yet, it was added in 1.87

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
As for moment of zen - it doesnt drop on Dyvet yet, it was added in 1.87

Aye, and probably some of the trophies the US has arent with us yet either. I was thinking more in terms of future raids as well as this one.

:fluffle:
MM

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
i can join with what ever char u need auger sm zerker or warrior :)

/Mirk

Elendill

Fledgling Freddie
need necky from dracolich so i will be there with Mighty 50 warriour

looking forward to it

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
Cant join this week, but would love to join if this raid (which i hope) will be repeated after this week. GL with the raid.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Cant join this week, but would love to join if this raid (which i hope) will be repeated after this week

Future raid(s) depend on success of this one. Cant say anymore at this moment :)

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm a bit late - as usual - but would still like to signup for backup or so with: WL-Supp sm-Thane-Pac/mend-Shammy-pve warrior. You choose :) but i recommand the WL :worthy:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
We all gather at startspot, sort out groups and go.

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
I have to cancel. =( Haldar ud can read the reason in the PM i send you. I'm sure u can understand me

- Jens

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Dracolich and Friends

Hroft - gratz on a well-run, no-claims raid which everybody enjoyed.

:fluffle: :fluffle:

MM

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Raid finished successfully.
23 ppl (almost 3 fgs) got OTDs.
Time taken - 2h 31m from moving out till end of lotto.
Thanks all.

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Very nice raid. It was fast, easy and fun. Same time, same place next week :confused:

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Say its next week aswell, then I also can join :D (hehe)

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
There wont be such a raid next week.

2 weeks later - perhaps. But cant say for sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom