rahahahahahxDDD

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Naugi said:
I remember you very well Honed. Sindi was in every Midgard Thid battleground you went to. I remember we hunted together many times. I remember your spec used to be nothing like mine. I remember you asked me for my spec on several occasions and then mysteriously dissapeared. :eek6:

So after reading this thread I did some research on the Prydwen boards and what did I find? There was the special Honed copyrighted different approach uber leet wtfpwning Shadowblade spec. My spec. Same one Ive had on my Shadowblade for 8 months. :eek7:

Now I know why you vanished to Prydwen and what you did with the spec I told you. Well done. So clever. Have a cookie.

:rolleyes:

P.S. When exactly did you become a freaking lunatic? Reading your threads on the Prydwen boards was just damn scary.

stolen from the excal bg boards. thugs really is a twat! :D

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe

You do know I will be looking at these posts for quite a while to come yet even though I ain't playing anymore?

That nonsense above sure is creepy. You must also realize that Honed was created about 2 years ago? Do those boards you mention keep records that far back? Eh, also Honed was on Barrysworld and not Freddys cos it never existed then. Also Honed never ever played with anyone - totally solo as all my alts tend to do. Nice try or not so nice try really. Bit worrying. Are you ok? I know you feature in my film but hell you don't really have to take it so personally you know.

No-one ever specced like Honed or like PKJ and Weaklin. Those are my specs unless someone copied them.

Creepy.

Hell tis only a game you know. Even I realize that.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hell - creepy

Well I find this a bit scarey. Here is my reply to that.

Thugs

Blimey

Shit I read some creepy stuff in my time m8 but this takes the biscuit.

Quote:
Naugi

I remember you very well Honed. Sindi was in every Midgard Thid battleground you went to. I remember we hunted together many times. I remember your spec used to be nothing like mine. I remember you asked me for my spec on several occasions and then mysteriously dissapeared.

So after reading this thread I did some research on the Prydwen boards and what did I find? There was the special Honed copyrighted different approach uber leet wtfpwning Shadowblade spec. My spec. Same one Ive had on my Shadowblade for 8 months.

Now I know why you vanished to Prydwen and what you did with the spec I told you. Well done. So clever. Have a cookie.

P.S. When exactly did you become a freaking lunatic? Reading your threads on the Prydwen boards was just damn scary.

My reply:

Hell I hope I don't come across too much stuff like this cos it creepy as hell.

For one thing Honed was created about 2 years ago after I got fed up of not being able to get my caster out of MPK.

Another thing is that he was only ever featured on Barrysworld cos Freddyshouse never existed then.

Another - Honed never ever played with anyone and was always solo just like ALL my alts.

'Vanished to Prydwen'? Hell I been there for nearly 3 years.

You want me go on?

Christ m8. I got a bad reputation and are supposed to be a lunatic but this stuff makes my skin crawl. Stop now please.

Morimdin

Banned
Thugs said:
You do know I will be looking at these posts for quite a while to come yet even though I ain't playing anymore?

That nonsense above sure is creepy. You must also realize that Honed was created about 2 years ago? Do those boards you mention keep records that far back? Eh, also Honed was on Barrysworld and not Freddys cos it never existed then. Also Honed never ever played with anyone - totally solo as all my alts tend to do. Nice try or not so nice try really. Bit worrying. Are you ok? I know you feature in my film but hell you don't really have to take it so personally you know.

No-one ever specced like Honed or like PKJ and Weaklin. Those are my specs unless someone copied them.

Creepy.

Hell tis only a game you know. Even I realize that.
YOU spec? xD so if some other scout spec 50 lb, they are twats noobs and sodders cause they stole my spec?

dear thugs:
Die.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Nope

As you can see the first Honed - my Honed - inspired a lotta players including this guy by the looks of it - Titan Moist.

Originally Posted by Titan Moist
Hey guys, just wanted to say how fun tonight was, came on a little late tonight but ran into a few friendly hibs/albs and we had fun ganking a few goblins and Men at arms

the people in question are Leperchaun, Tbf, Sindi, Nervisa and a few others, sorry if i didnt mention ya name i probably forgot.

big /salute to all the soloers i ran across, thought there wasn't many

quick question, what kinda HP's are you NS's and infs reaching? im on 759 atm but my +hits arnt capped (buffed) nice taking a hit from a master wizard and surviving, ive knowns some skalds and zerkers with fewer HP's than me.

Honed IV 24 Norse ShadowBlade
Fabulouze 24 Norse Huntress
Wij 24 Frost Thane

That guy resides on the Excalibur server. Sorry but nope my Honed was the 'original' Honed.

Hell when I played as Jones against prenerf LA SBs one SB used Jones for his second name in 'honour' cos I was pretty good as an inf even then.

Ding - I win that round me thinks too. Bring em on.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Thugs said:
Hell when I played as Jones against prenerf LA SBs one SB used Jones for his second name in 'honour' cos I was pretty good as an inf even then.

Ding - I win that round me thinks too. Bring em on.
Bet his first name was Indiana. :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Back to work

Oh well no more DAOC so am going back to work on me site - sites-4u.com.

Ain't done anywork on the site bar for today for months and peeps are still going on there. For wot I dunno cos there is hardly anything on there at present. But as you can see I gonna put links to all the businesses that are headlined. Must be about 4-500 of them. All pucker ones that are available from an affiliate company. Big one with an excellent reputation. Lotta work but hell should be quite something after I done did it all. Forums there but ain't exactly functioning yet and the games one is switched off but that is only a 2 second job. Not sure I want that stuff on the site though. But who knows.

Not bad site but a bit bare yet.

http://sites-4u.com

Wot you think?

bigjackriper

Banned
Just so you all know the honed in question on these borads in Siiege's Paladin on Alb pryd and he has alts on Mid Excal by the name of tittan a warrior if i remember correctly honed was his SB this is the SB in question not thugs SB and I am sure if any of you play Mid Excal he was in a guild called NAZGUL. Maybe if you all tried tuning/testing/pushing/researching your own thid toons instead of trying to find ways to get at other peoples thid toons you would be as good as Weaklin and the all the other remembered names. V-Blades Valky mydad etc etc etc not the noob with a alt thegreatest who dosnt play anymore but has nothing else to do with his life apart from post here, hell he still thinks gobbos are the best place to xp its been that long :flame:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
bigjackriper said:
Just so you all know the honed in question on these borads in Siiege's Paladin on Alb pryd and he has alts on Mid Excal by the name of tittan a warrior if i remember correctly honed was his SB this is the SB in question not thugs SB and I am sure if any of you play Mid Excal he was in a guild called NAZGUL. Maybe if you all tried tuning/testing/pushing/researching your own thid toons instead of trying to find ways to get at other peoples thid toons you would be as good as Weaklin and the all the other remembered names. V-Blades Valky mydad etc etc etc not the noob with a alt thegreatest who dosnt play anymore but has nothing else to do with his life apart from post here, hell he still thinks gobbos are the best place to xp its been that long :flame:

thanks, thugs, for letting us know m8.

Ballade.

Banned
bigjackriper said:

/em wonders how many FH accounts thugs have

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
bigjackriper said:
not the noob with a alt thegreatest who dosnt play anymore but has nothing else to do with his life apart from post here, hell he still thinks gobbos are the best place to xp its been that long :flame:

you're too afraid to flame me openly and put just 1 silly and very lame sentence in a big reply and hope that 1 of the 10 people out there read your shit right? Did it hurt you that much that I remembered you about the days you talked shit about how sad buffbots were but still begged me for buffs in-game? I couldn't care less to be honest about your flame that I obviously have no real life, if you looked at my lvl 50 chars RR's and the time I've been playing you would realise that I was a casual player and not someone who spends 6 hours a day on this game. You can really cry me a river but I won't care cause I'm happy with my life and it doesn't hurt me at all that some kid like you flames me over the inet about my real life. Now go beg some more please cause with the pocket money you're getting from your daddy you obviously can't buy a 2nd account.

bigjackriper

Banned
Thegreatest said:
you're too afraid to flame me openly and put just 1 silly and very lame sentence in a big reply and hope that 1 of the 10 people out there read your shit right? Did it hurt you that much that I remembered you about the days you talked shit about how sad buffbots were but still begged me for buffs in-game? I couldn't care less to be honest about your flame that I obviously have no real life, if you looked at my lvl 50 chars RR's and the time I've been playing you would realise that I was a casual player and not someone who spends 6 hours a day on this game. You can really cry me a river but I won't care cause I'm happy with my life and it doesn't hurt me at all that some kid like you flames me over the inet about my real life. Now go beg some more please cause with the pocket money you're getting from your daddy you obviously can't buy a 2nd account.

I will construct my sentence's how and when i like you lammer, as for getting more than 1 account been there done that have BB always have. Pocket money from my Dad lol, Grow up will ya, Maybe you are a ok sorta person. But you name your attitude just you, make's me wanna flame you slag you off call you what I can. Your such a £$%^ing lammer. STOP posting you dont even play the game anymore I belive there is a gardening one around where you would be more suited ya big daisy. I am glad your happy with life :cheers:

soze

I am a FH squatter
At least Thegreatest has not adapted a Bible quote to add his own name thats lame tbh

bigjackriper

Banned
soze said:
At least Thegreatest has not adapted a Bible quote to add his own name thats lame tbh

Who rattled your cage TBH, or you married in game or maybe irl not sure are you, anyway bored of this post and you so gotta new 1 to work on now and another thid toon to roll. Great isnt it eh :kissit:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
lol he really doesnt listen to any1.
and by the way lammer.... no it would be lamer. lame - r because lammer would be lam - mer.
ya silly fucktard. :kissit: right back at ya

soze

I am a FH squatter
You rattled my cage thats why i made a post directed at you.

bigjackriper

Banned
Lakashnik said:
lol he really doesnt listen to any1.
and by the way lammer.... no it would be lamer. lame - r because lammer would be lam - mer.
ya silly fucktard. :kissit: right back at ya

If all you can pick up on is spelling mistakes etc etc etc then you are not worthy of a reply from jack but i thought i would just do you the honor ok

:kissit: :flame:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
LOL wow u honoured me. how great is that!!!
and i picked up on ur spelling mistake because the fact ur and idiotic fuckwit is just to obvious that any1 could see it and u may not have given me the honour to reply if thats all i had said so if u think about it i had to pick up on ur spelling so u would reply to me as im an attention seeking little whore who just needs to be talked to all the time!!!!.... oh wait thats thugs sorry.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
love the way u quoted only part of the sentence... its nice that way isnt it. u can try and change what people say.
only problem is what i said is just up above ^^ so it doesnt really work.
its like me doing this. i know u never said it but im quoting u saying it!! woot!
bigjackriper said:
im a big loser la la la la la i like to wear knee high leather boots on wednesdays and call my self Rowina

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom